Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    I transferred the games over to my new phone using dragon story, but the games (Frozen Mania and Candy Blast) still start at level 1. Restarting the phone, reinstalling the games, none of it works. Any ideas?

New Resident
    It does not work. I click s8 icon and nothing opens. It doesn?t even say ?welcome guest? as i see it in your picture

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by v_elly View Post
    I transferred the games over to my new phone using dragon story, but the games (Frozen Mania and Candy Blast) still start at level 1. Restarting the phone, reinstalling the games, none of it works. Any ideas?
    Did you connect your games to the Game Center? Try logging back into your Game Center and see if that helps.

You can contact Support: support form if you need help with recovering your games.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zpmjj View Post
    It does not work. I click s8 icon and nothing opens. It doesn?t even say ?welcome guest? as i see it in your picture
    Some of the games do not have the Login feature. Do make sure that you are using those that do, see Post 1 of current thead for list of games with this feature.

thank you so much for easy to follow instructions and screen shots!

New Resident
    I have another bakery that I?ve forgotten my password to... its been 5 months since I went on it and now I want to open it up again.. I know my id, no idea how much money I had etc but I just want to get back into it.. can they not reset my password? I don?t understand the temporary id thing but when I read about its linked with recovery but I haven?t lost it I just want to play my other bakery again? Can ANYONE tell me in simple terms how I do it, or show me through screenshots and explain it... Just to clear up, I haven?t lost my bakery so I don?t need it recovered 😂😂

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm87s View Post
    I have another bakery that I?ve forgotten my password to... its been 5 months since I went on it and now I want to open it up again.. I know my id, no idea how much money I had etc but I just want to get back into it.. can they not reset my password? I don?t understand the temporary id thing but when I read about its linked with recovery but I haven?t lost it I just want to play my other bakery again? Can ANYONE tell me in simple terms how I do it, or show me through screenshots and explain it... Just to clear up, I haven?t lost my bakery so I don?t need it recovered 
    Temporary ID just means create a Storm8 ID on device you want to play on and give it to them. If you already have an ID, you can just give them what it says.

For example, if the account I want to use is Elsa. I would just create ElsaTEMP on my new phone and give them that.

I play diamond quest in my iPad I just got a new iPad and want to transfer the game. I?m still on a local game save. How do I go about transferring my game. I don?t want to lose my progress. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    What are the game options to go from one account to another? I?m currently using Dragon Story, but wondering about using Game Center or Bakery Story (original game)? I mostly play Castle Story and have 3 accounts now. Also, I?m on iOS.
    Last edited by 29vanilla; 02-17-19 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Adding info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuminanahachi View Post
    I play diamond quest in my iPad I just got a new iPad and want to transfer the game. I?m still on a local game save. How do I go about transferring my game. I don?t want to lose my progress. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    What are the game options to go from one account to another? I?m currently using Dragon Story, but wondering about using Game Center or Bakery Story (original game)? I mostly play Castle Story and have 3 accounts now. Also, I?m on iOS.
    Any game that allows you to build a S8 ID can be used on iOS. I am told Bakery Story will work just like Dragon Story. I dont know if Diamond Quest asks you to build a S8 ID; if not, you need to download a S8 game that DOES on your OLD device & play it until the game asks you to build a S8 ID. On the new device, you have to play the game long enough for it to ask you to build an ID (only a few levels). Then you log out of the baby level game on the new device, and put in the information from the higher level account of your old device. (Tap the S8 logo on top right side of screen, there is an Account Setting button, tap that, then tap Log in to Another Account) Make sure you then Force Quit the game apps before switching accounts, every time you switch. That way you can play your 3 Castle Story accounts on 1 device. I use Dragon Story to switch my accounts. For the Diamond Quest game, once you login on your new device using your old device S8 ID, your old game will stay there.
    I dont know about Game Center, I dont use it. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-13-19 at 03:08 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx