Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Grand Emperor
    Since you have posted in both threads, I've replied to your thread on this in Frozen Frenzy Mania forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we switch accounts in Fashion Story? I remember it used to be possible when I bought my iphone 6 two years ago. Now that I have gotten a iphone 7 and wanted to access my existing account, I don't see the link that allows me to login to a different account. Any help would be appreciated.

Grand Emperor
    You can use any of the games listed in Post 1 of current thread to access to the Login feature. Once you transferred, all your games including Fashion Story will be transferred over to your new device.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply. It did not work though. It only connected the game that I used to access the Login feature to my new phone. Is there anything else I could do?

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm that's strange cos it always worked for me. Are you logged into Game Center? Try that and restart your game.

Farm Supplier
    I go to Bakery or Dragon Story to switch Accounts. Some games don't have the option. Unfortunately Restaurant Story no longer transfers. 😢 If you are on abdroid you can sign in as another account at Restaurant Story to bring that game over. Unfortunately I have an android game on hubby's android but my phone is iPhone and iPhone doesn't allow me to transfer accounts at RS.
    Last edited by shelbycatc; 03-29-17 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Adding to post.

Grand Emperor
    Although we can't use RS, we can use other games to do the transfer and once you do, all games including RS under your account will be transferred over.

New Resident
    Please can you suggest to me how transfer to my new device (Android) all my Farm Story2 levels achieved to my old IPHONE (ios)?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

You can use Bakery Story to access the Login feature to transfer all your games over to your new phone. See Post 1 of current thread.

Besides that, you should contact Support via support form and have an agent store your iOS items in your farm if you're no longer playing on your iOS device. See Post 1 of Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device in Farm Story 2 forum for more information.

New Resident
    send mail.
    please do that. T T