Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

  1. #1081
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2

    Help and suggestion

    How can I leave suggestion for Home Design Story? We need new stuff and decor everything and we need discount in the stuff. I?m trying to leave message here in this forum but I can?t.

  2. #1082
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    71
    I am wanting to transfer my farm story 2 from my old iPad to my new one. If I download one of the games stated in post 1 do I
    A) need to download the new game onto my old iPad as well as the new to pick up data for farm story to transfer
    B) do I need to have farm story 2 downloaded onto new iPad before or after logging into new game from post 1

    I?m a little confused how the transfer actually works
    If I login to dragon story on new iPad will it then update farm story app on new iPad automatically if I haven?t started a farm on it?
    Also can we not just add the login feature to farm story 2 this is all just a faff really

  3. #1083
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    I am wanting to transfer my farm story 2 from my old iPad to my new one. If I download one of the games stated in post 1 do I
    A) need to download the new game onto my old iPad as well as the new to pick up data for farm story to transfer
    B) do I need to have farm story 2 downloaded onto new iPad before or after logging into new game from post 1

    I?m a little confused how the transfer actually works
    If I login to dragon story on new iPad will it then update farm story app on new iPad automatically if I haven?t started a farm on it?
    Also can we not just add the login feature to farm story 2 this is all just a faff really
    Once you login with the login feature on dragon story you will automatically be logged into your account on every Storm8 game besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  4. #1084
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Once you login with the login feature on dragon story you will automatically be logged into your account on every Storm8 game besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design
    Right thank you, do I need to download farm story 2 first, and not open the game once loaded?

  5. #1085
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Right thank you, do I need to download farm story 2 first, and not open the game once loaded?
    Your progress will still transfer regardless of if you have Farm Story 2 downloaded or not, or ever did on your device(s).
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  6. #1086

    Please read Storm8 Studios! Update recommendations!

    I play Fashion Story and have been for a looong time! I love the game, but it needs to be updated!

    Some suggestions are: When you order cloths, there should be like a ?what?s new? tab, or a ?seasonal? tab.

    Also this is not the case for me (yet) but when you expand to the max limit, it doesn?t show grass and bushes outside of boutique, it?s all black with bushes only! Hopefully that can be fixed as well and show green grass.

    Another thing is that there should be a button that says go back to previous boutique while just browsing in community.

    Another thing, I remember when there used to be multiple versions of storm8 games such as: (Fashion Story: The Summer Olympics) or (Fashion Story: Halloween.) I think what would be genius is if Storm8 could Implement this inside the game. Like change the gameplay theme varying what holiday is near. So if it?s Christmas and you open the app It?s not the usual screen before game launch (the girl and all the pink) and when the game launches it?s not just green grass with green and pink plants outside boutique; Like If It?s winter, it?s snow and pine trees instead. Or if it?s October, it?s like an evening dawn theme/setting. Or if your playing at night, it?s nighttime outside the boutique as well.

    I think I said enough, but if I forgot something I?ll post again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •