Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1069

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

    We're excited to announce a new Login feature currently available in a limited number of games! Use the Account Settings option to set up your Storm8 ID and password to access your account on multiple devices.




    Follow
    Download any game to use the Login Feature
    Use the login feature from one of the games on the list to recover the local progress for ALL GAMES tied to the ID.
    iOS Android Amazon



    Note: The Login feature only works with local progress. Local progress is any game progress that is NOT linked to a Cloud Account. If you have any games linked to a Cloud Account, please use the Cloud Account feature to transfer cloud progress.

    How to use the Login Feature to transfer your local progress:

    1. Note down the ID and password for the account you want to use. You can find your ID and set/change your password in the HELP/FAQ.
    2. Download ANY game from the list above to use the Login feature. It's okay if the game from the list is different from the game you're trying to recover. Using the login feature from one of the games on the list will recover the local progress for all games tied to the ID.
    3. Tap the S8 icon in the top-right corner to access Account Settings.
    4. Select Log in to Another Account, enter your ID and password, and confirm your login.
    5. You will now have access to your local progress. Force close (restart) your app to see your progress.


    Frequently Asked Questions:
    Why doesn't my game have this feature?

    • Not all games have this feature, but you can use it in any game and all of your game progress tied to the same ID will be logged into the device you're logging in from.

    How do I create my ID?

    • You can create your ID through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Storm8 ID Here.

    How do I change my password?

    • You can change your password through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Password Here.

    What if I don't remember my ID or password?

    • Please contact Support by submitting a request if you don't remember your ID or password.

    I entered my correct ID and password, but got this error message, why?

    • You will see this error message if the account you're trying to log into is not local progress and is linked to a Cloud Account. The Login Feature only works with local progress. If you see this message, please use the Cloud Account feature to transfer cloud progress.

    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-18 at 10:12 AM. Reason: change to bakery story directions

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,765
    I love this update

    I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I love this update

    I have a question : I had an account like 2 yrs ago but at that time didn't create a password ....is there any way to get it back since I don't remember how many gems I had? I probably have millions of coins now since everything sold out in 2 yrs
    Added more info to the FAQ for you!

    What if I don't remember my password?
    Our support team will need to help recover your account this time. Please email us depending on the game you need help with:
    • support@storm8.com
    • support@teamlava.com
    • support@firemocha.com
    • support@sharkparty.com

    But once you get your account back, you can update your password so you can use this login feature in the future!

  4. #4
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back

  5. #5
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,276
    Quote Originally Posted by nhi2013 View Post
    I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back
    Make sure you force close all the games, then try the login. You will see a screen like this:



    Once you tap proceed, your other games are made available. When you're done with those, be sure to force close all of them before logging back into your original account.
    By force closing all apps running in the background, you disconnect from TLs servers.

  6. #6
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,320
    Quote Originally Posted by nhi2013 View Post
    I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back
    If you had not set up a password for your old storm ID, you will not be able to log back on to your old games.
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they will be able to help get your old games back to your device.

    (Then make sure you set up a password and email for that storm ID.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  7. #7
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2
    I wrote teamlava and everybody ...I don't have new device , my tab was broken so I had to delete all data and reset everything including games and when I came back my games were deleted I'm at zero level I didn't create any password at my old games ...just have storm ID ..they told me to create this temporary ID , so I did ..don't know what else to do..and also I filled some application but not sure if I wrote everything correct ..I am in the dark ..I don't want to play again from zero , I likemy old games

  8. #8
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by maestromn View Post
    I wrote teamlava and everybody ...I don't have new device , my tab was broken so I had to delete all data and reset everything including games and when I came back my games were deleted I'm at zero level I didn't create any password at my old games ...just have storm ID ..they told me to create this temporary ID , so I did ..don't know what else to do..and also I filled some application but not sure if I wrote everything correct ..I am in the dark ..I don't want to play again from zero , I likemy old games
    i have the same problem, but i had it with my phone, i lost everything..
    i mailed and mailed and mailed again, for about a week, but all i got back was mail after mail with even more questions..
    my phone lost all my game data&the games, so how should i know how much coins and gems i had.. i can't look in my account because i can't get in..
    i also got the questions when i played last, and when my account was created, but over the time of 4 years i on and off played, i don't know the exact dates, so what did i get back? another mail with the same, or once again more questions.

    i hope you get your games back, it doesn't look like i'm getting mine back.

    this is my new id, my old id also didn't have a password.. and if i don't get it back i'm not starting again i think..

    hope you have more luck than me
    Last edited by carola091; 03-27-15 at 08:47 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,320
    Quote Originally Posted by carola091 View Post
    i have the same problem, but i had it with my phone, i lost everything..
    i mailed and mailed and mailed again, for about a week, but all i got back was mail after mail with even more questions..
    my phone lost all my game data&the games, so how should i know how much coins and gems i had.. i can't look in my account because i can't get in..
    i also got the questions when i played last, and when my account was created, but over the time of 4 years i on and off played, i don't know the exact dates, so what did i get back? another mail with the same, or once again more questions.

    i hope you get your games back, it doesn't look like i'm getting mine back.

    this is my new id, my old id also didn't have a password.. and if i don't get it back i'm not starting again i think..

    hope you have more luck than me
    These are security questions to make sure these are your games.
    Go to your iTunes or google account and scroll through your purchase history. You can find the date you first downloaded the game from there.
    If you ever purchased gems, you can get that off your purchase history.
    Tell the support agent specific dates of when you bought gems, how many and for what game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper Funner52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland, United States
    Posts
    137
    I was wondering if you can do that on fantasy forest story.

Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •