Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Funner52 View Post
    I was wondering if you can do that on fantasy forest story.
    Fantasy does have the option, but you can use another game shown in post 1 to do the transfer. Once you transfer one game on your device, all games under the storm ID will also transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thx

Hi.I have aproblem.Play farm story 1.But now i can't play because my phone updated to ios 11 and the ios 11 not support farm story.Can you updated the game or not.Must know.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkheart24 View Post
    Hi.I have aproblem.Play farm story 1.But now i can't play because my phone updated to ios 11 and the ios 11 not support farm story.Can you updated the game or not.Must know.
    This is not a thread for Farm Story. You can find more information on the iOS 11 update on the current thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98781-iOS-11

Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1, my Farm Story does not work, stating Farm Story needs to be updated to conform with the new iOS 10.1 What do I do now? Is Farm Story attempting to do an update???
    Last edited by corabareng; 09-26-17 at 07:03 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by corabareng View Post
    Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1, my Farm Story does not work, stating Farm Story needs to be updated to conform with the new iOS 10.1 What do I do now? Is Farm Story attempting to do an update???
    Farm Story should work on iOS 10.1; it does not on iOS 11. I think it's attempting to do an update.
    Here's the link for Farm Story forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...231-Farm-Story

Pet Hotel Story

Pet Hotel Story is not updated to work with iOS11. I even took my device to Apple and they dais it's clear the message says the developers need to update the game. So when is it going to be updated so I can play again? I've been unable to access for 4 days already!

New Resident
    Thank you so much. I am now logged in on my tablet and it is so much better than playing on cell phone.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanth View Post
    Thank you so much. I am now logged in on my tablet and it is so much better than playing on cell phone.
    Wonderful!!

I've report to Support Service but I've just known it is limited for Restaurant Story then I send this message hoping someone may help me.

I've played Restaurant Story for a very long time on 2 devices: my iPad and Samsung phone. Recently I just logged in Facebook for Restaurant Story on iPad without knowing that when chosing saving on Cloud account I won't be able on my Android phone because it haven't support Cloud saving yet. When I tried to logged in by Storm8 ID stupiddevil in Restaurant Story on Android phone the game is just at level 1 and I don't know why.

Now I am writing this to ask if there is any way to undo saving on my facebook and move all the game progress back to my Storm8 ID stupiddevil?

Best regards.