Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Executive Chef
    thanks finally got my transfer..
    but still luv for this feature to be available as soon as possible
    hope you fix it fast

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    thanks finally got my transfer..
    but still luv for this feature to be available as soon as possible
    hope you fix it fast
    Aw congrats, glad you finally got your transfer

Executive Chef
    If you restore as a new device, your device will be completely wiped clean with no ID on it.
    This will help you transfer your progress with the ID you do want with the storm8 app (ei. racing live).

BUT other apps won't get saved unless there is a back option for that app or the app gets backed up on the company's servers or there is a log in method.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    I am pretty upset that the christmas goals are here and I haven't had my account restored yet. I sent in a ticket last friday and have not had a response. I just purchased gems on this account and I have to say this is really putting a damper on the whole game for me. I feel like I can't trust team lava to have the best interest of its *paying* customers in mind.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by traellen View Post
    I am pretty upset that the christmas goals are here and I haven't had my account restored yet. I sent in a ticket last friday and have not had a response. I just purchased gems on this account and I have to say this is really putting a damper on the whole game for me. I feel like I can't trust team lava to have the best interest of its *paying* customers in mind.
    I also have not have my old account restored. These games need time to build and delaying our time truly dampen the feelings.

I am quite upset with the support team. It has been days since I last email them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jiale79 View Post
    I also have not have my old account restored. These games need time to build and delaying our time truly dampen the feelings.

I am quite upset with the support team. It has been days since I last email them.
    Is there any update? Any new information??

I am PATIENTLY waiting for TL to get their ish together and RESTORE the log in feature. They advertised a week without the log in feature and it is getting very close to that deadline. I have rotted food in my main accounts and want to get started working on the new goals released.

I am fairly new to the forum, but finally see that all the frustration and negative feelings expressed are WARRANTED. I thought TL was finally moving in the right direction with their fancy new log in feature (most games have this feature) so I purchased a whole bunch of gems for my games. Now that they have taken the log in away, I am feeling really let down by them. I am happy with the updates for RS and BS but I am very unhappy that I cannot play on my main accounts WITHOUT an email to TL.

lost my login id due to reboot

Rebooted tablet. Can't login need help
    I'd lauramichelee

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by misteedance View Post
    Do you still need help? What I did when I reseat my ipad was I firt downloaded racing live then get to lv 2 on it the lv indicator is in the top right corner. Once that was done I tapped home then settings ( gear button) then storm 8 / then account transfer / new device / then I logged into my acct. Hope this helps and good luck
    Lauramichelee I replyed in this thread how I got back in after rebot did you try this?

Same for me. I sent an email on the 7th and again on the 10th, provided ID that's on both devices.
    And yep, Xmas goal is here. No updates either on when the feature will be back.. at least if they said on the 14th it will be back, we won't be so upset.

Why do some people get responses and some don't? Very odd.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lauramichelee View Post
    Rebooted tablet. Can't login need help
    I'd lauramichelee
    Can you give more details?
    Are you on the same device? Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request