Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    Can anyone help me transfer Castle Story from my old phone to my new one?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried using Bakery Story to transfer your games? See Post 1 of current thread for steps.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

New Resident
    Hi, I sent in a request on sun and have not heard back yet, regarding recovering my dragon Story game, a level 170 & thought it had a password that matched in here.
    I uninstalled my dragon Story game & re-installed hours later & was unable to log into my account, I kept getting a bad name or password. I came here & updated my password, then tried again. Same thing happens. So maybe I didn't have a password on it?
    Can anyone help me recover my dragon Story game?
    Thank you very much.
    ~Misha
    (Btw, I've had this game using 2-3 phones, on & off over the years without ever having to log onto the game to retrieve my account, it would just recognize my phone. So, I was very surprised this happened & panicked)
    Last edited by misha337; 04-11-17 at 07:14 PM. Reason: More information

Grand Emperor
    You will need Support to help you with your password and they generally takes 5-7 business days to revert. The forum cant assist on resetting of password. Once you have set your password, you can use Login feature to transfer your games, see Post 1 of current thread. They should be getting to you soon.

New Resident
    My report says it was resolved. Yet, I don't have my account on my phone. I don't need a new password. I just need help retrieving my account. The game refuses to let me log in.
    I don't understand why it doesn't recognize my phone & load the account associated with this phone. It's always recognized and loaded right up in the past.

I can't get the log in feature to use with my old account! All I see is create password. 😢

Grand Emperor
    I see you have posted and answered in another thread. Support will assist you with recovering your game.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting ready to change devices. I see Bakery & restaurant have the setting to login to my existing account from any device, but Fashion story does not have the option. How will I access my existing Fashion story once I get my new device? I've played the same account for several years, spent lots of real money building it & I want it on my new device. Please help. Tia.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AlisinChanes View Post
    I'm getting ready to change devices. I see Bakery & restaurant have the setting to login to my existing account from any device, but Fashion story does not have the option. How will I access my existing Fashion story once I get my new device? I've played the same account for several years, spent lots of real money building it & I want it on my new device. Please help. Tia.
    When you use a game to login, all games under that old device and storm ID will also transfer over. You may need to restart your game to see the transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request