Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please see post 1 of this thread. You will need to use another game shown in the list to login into your game. Once you log into one game all games will transfer over.
    I logged in to Restaurant Story which restore my game. I set up Game Centre with Account and Password. All my games show up but all games downloaded start at the beginning.

I managed to do it. No idea how.

I am thinking of setting up a Second ID too.

I play the clue and monopoly bingo games and I want to play them on another device to make room on my phone. I downloaded them on the other device and I logged n w/ my fb but it has me starting out at the beginning. I can't find ne where to log n to my storm8 account on the new games am I missing something or are they not able to do that yet? I haven't taken them off my phone yet cause I wanted to make sure it was all there but I need the memory on my phone and will need to uninstall soon someone plz help!!!!

New Resident
    You have to make sure you login to your storm8 account with your current ID that you use and any game you're playing will automatically transfer to your new device. I've done it many times. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    So I’ve logged into my games after being away for a while. All of my progress was fine except Restaurant Story has reverted back to the beginning. I’ve followed the login in process mentioned in this thread, done through Bakery Story but it is telling me this account is already logged in, so my Restaurant Story is still back at the beginning and I can’t figure it out. What am I doing wrong or do I need to contact support and have them do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    I have no option to find my id or set my password. Only create a new one

New Resident
    I love farm story but since I did the updates on my phone, I can?t play. It needs to be updated to work with IOS 11. Please!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    So I?ve logged into my games after being away for a while. All of my progress was fine except Restaurant Story has reverted back to the beginning. I?ve followed the login in process mentioned in this thread, done through Bakery Story but it is telling me this account is already logged in, so my Restaurant Story is still back at the beginning and I can?t figure it out. What am I doing wrong or do I need to contact support and have them do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    If you RS is showing level 1, play for a few minutes. You game should then link up and show your current level.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    I have no option to find my id or set my password. Only create a new one
    Pick a game shown on post 1 and do the login. Once you transfer one game all games on your old device will transfer over. You may have to force close and restart your games to see your current levels.

New Resident
    Hello
    My device was mistakenly erased by my little brother; I lost the game farm story 2. I am trying to use log in features but I don't remember the password. I humbly request you to help me with a password: my ID is ElifKhN
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-15-18 at 12:50 PM. Reason: removed email-privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmaq1 View Post
    Hello
    My device was mistakenly erased by my little brother; I lost the game farm story 2. I am trying to use log in features but I don't remember the password. I humbly request you to help me with a password: my ID is ElifKhN
    Please submit a support ticket for assistance is recovering your game.
    See link in my signature for support.