Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Check on post 1 for the steps. Make sure you have set up a password for you Storm ID.
    That's regret ,I forgot set up my password for my ID before lost my game data, so I have no idea on the steps.
    I have send email to support@teamlava.com for many days, Help me PLZ! Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by youngfun429 View Post
    That's regret ,I forgot set up my password for my ID before lost my game data, so I have no idea on the steps.
    I have send email to support@teamlava.com for many days, Help me PLZ! Thanks
    Since you do have a password set up, you will need to wait on support.
    It can take 5 business days before an agent can respond to your request.
    (Wed was a US holiday.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Just got ipad air for christmas and i started a new DS game on it but old android game is level 53 so really want to play my more advanced games on my air too, instead of android tablet. None of the games are showing the login access on my air at all....not under social/invite tabs inside the game nor the storm 8 menu "(
    I know my id and passwords....also sent emails to support so waiting to hear from them in the holiday madness

I found the storm8 login under restaurant story, but it identifies my new id and not as guest. Can I still login to change to a different id without waiting for TL response? Somewhere I read that once new id is on device you have to change out games and that you lose the new one "(
    Last edited by neoleopard; 12-29-13 at 11:33 AM. Reason: New infor

Quote Originally Posted by neoleopard View Post
    Just got ipad air for christmas and i started a new DS game on it but old android game is level 53 so really want to play my more advanced games on my air too, instead of android tablet. None of the games are showing the login access on my air at all....not under social/invite tabs inside the game nor the storm 8 menu "(
    I know my id and passwords....also sent emails to support so waiting to hear from them in the holiday madness.

Anybody know when dragon story will have this login feature?
    There's no ETA when Dragon Story will have the login feature, but you can still use the other games to login for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Will this feature be added to other games?
    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:

You can use this feature in our games to log into the Storm8 you want to use, which will affect all games linked to the account!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Here's one: What happens with the other-game goals? If one shows up, and the account you're logged into isn't your primary one, can you switch accounts so your primary game gets the reward instead? Or is that other-game goal instantly stuck to whichever account happens to be logged in when it shows up? Since those goals only show up once per device... ???

I don't know if this was asked already, but I want to throw it out there if it hasn't been. I haven't had time to browse thread titles beyond my subscribed section, and this thread is on it's 11th page with my 40 posts per page settings, and that's just too much to wade through.

Executive Chef
    Oh, and this feature is on that Fruit Splash game too, btw. :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Here's one: What happens with the other-game goals? If one shows up, and the account you're logged into isn't your primary one, can you switch accounts so your primary game gets the reward instead? Or is that other-game goal instantly stuck to whichever account happens to be logged in when it shows up? Since those goals only show up once per device... ???

I don't know if this was asked already, but I want to throw it out there if it hasn't been. I haven't had time to browse thread titles beyond my subscribed section, and this thread is on it's 11th page with my 40 posts per page settings, and that's just too much to wade through.
    I have not seen the goals transfer over. The goals seem to stay with the original storm ID that they came with.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not seen the goals transfer over. The goals seem to stay with the original storm ID that they came with.
    I meant the new ones that haven't come out yet, or that someone may not have gotten yet. Since they only show up once per device, would both accounts get the goal to play the game on the same device? Or would it be a matter of chance, and if one happened to pop up, you'd just have to hope you were logged in with the one you wanted the gems on?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to interrupt, but I do have a question.

I am able to access the forum on my main acct (this one) but am unable to log in to the forum with my old acct. I am trying to start an "add me" thread but not able to on my older device nor can I log in on this device to my old acct even with changing the password to log in. My question is am I only able to log into the forum on my main acct?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Rhino Keeper
    As an Android user I have found that I need to download new versions per storm id in order to get credit ,for example downloading Bakery Story Xmas, I used this acct & downloaded then opened the new version. I then opened all the games. I then uninstalled. I then switched the storm id & repeated and got all the gems offered as rewards.

When DS Winter came out, I downloaded on my main , left it installed then switched storm ids...I didn't get my gems.

Not sure if that helps & in my experience, its downloading the new versions PER storm id.
    Last edited by Trixie6969; 12-28-13 at 02:25 AM.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.