Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    I have switched to a new device. Can I access my old fashion story account using my id n password? Or I need to download restaurant story first? Thx for the answer before.

🙀😿Qualcuno pu? aiutarmi a risolvere un problema? Ho aggiornato l'Ipad e il gioco fantasy forest story ? ripartito da zero

New Resident
    If I get an Ipad, can I transfer my level 29 farm (Farm Story 2) from my Android phone to the new Ipad? I emailed Storm 8 and they keep linking me to this forum page and its not answering my question.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by debikho View Post
    I have switched to a new device. Can I access my old fashion story account using my id n password? Or I need to download restaurant story first? Thx for the answer before.
    Fashion does not have the login feature yet, so you will need to download one of the games shown in post 1, to do the login. Once you transfer all games under that storm ID will also transfer including Fashion. You may have to restart your game .

Quote Originally Posted by corp82 View Post
    If I get an Ipad, can I transfer my level 29 farm (Farm Story 2) from my Android phone to the new Ipad? I emailed Storm 8 and they keep linking me to this forum page and its not answering my question.
    Yes you can. Use a game shown in post 1. Make sure you have a password set up for your storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thanks ..

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maestromn View Post
    I wrote teamlava and everybody ...I don't have new device , my tab was broken so I had to delete all data and reset everything including games and when I came back my games were deleted I'm at zero level I didn't create any password at my old games ...just have storm ID ..they told me to create this temporary ID , so I did ..don't know what else to do..and also I filled some application but not sure if I wrote everything correct ..I am in the dark ..I don't want to play again from zero , I likemy old games
    i have the same problem, but i had it with my phone, i lost everything..
    i mailed and mailed and mailed again, for about a week, but all i got back was mail after mail with even more questions..
    my phone lost all my game data&the games, so how should i know how much coins and gems i had.. i can't look in my account because i can't get in..
    i also got the questions when i played last, and when my account was created, but over the time of 4 years i on and off played, i don't know the exact dates, so what did i get back? another mail with the same, or once again more questions.

i hope you get your games back, it doesn't look like i'm getting mine back.

this is my new id, my old id also didn't have a password.. and if i don't get it back i'm not starting again i think..

hope you have more luck than me
    Last edited by carola091; 03-27-15 at 08:47 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by carola091 View Post
    i have the same problem, but i had it with my phone, i lost everything..
    i mailed and mailed and mailed again, for about a week, but all i got back was mail after mail with even more questions..
    my phone lost all my game data&the games, so how should i know how much coins and gems i had.. i can't look in my account because i can't get in..
    i also got the questions when i played last, and when my account was created, but over the time of 4 years i on and off played, i don't know the exact dates, so what did i get back? another mail with the same, or once again more questions.

i hope you get your games back, it doesn't look like i'm getting mine back.

this is my new id, my old id also didn't have a password.. and if i don't get it back i'm not starting again i think..

hope you have more luck than me
    These are security questions to make sure these are your games.
    Go to your iTunes or google account and scroll through your purchase history. You can find the date you first downloaded the game from there.
    If you ever purchased gems, you can get that off your purchase history.
    Tell the support agent specific dates of when you bought gems, how many and for what game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I didn't buy gems, And I got the game a couple of times, and I know they are for security, and I get that they need to ask, but over the last 4-5 years I Played the game on and of, so I don't know exactly when I started of when I played last, the last time was somewhere in 2013 or 2014, and in my Game Center are achievements from 2011
    I sent all my information(or all the things I did know), but didn't get any help, only more questions

Things were so much easier when I just had to put my udid on a thing on the team lava site.. (I lost my account once before)
    This way I'll never get my account back
    Last edited by carola091; 03-27-15 at 02:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just lost my phone. Unfortunately, after 3 years I couldn't remember my ID and password. I know I can't transfer my Dragon story to new device without ID & password but I really don't want to restart playing from zero. My Diamonds and many Epic Limited Dragons

Kooky, what should I do now, please give my advice.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    I just lost my phone. Unfortunately, after 3 years I couldn't remember my ID and password. I know I can't transfer my Dragon story to new device without ID & password but I really don't want to restart playing from zero. My Diamonds and many Epic Limited Dragons

Kooky, what should I do now, please give my advice.
    Are you sure your game isn't under the ID and Password you're using to log in to the forums? Since you joined in Dec 2012 it is most likely what you were using when starting DS as well.

If that's not it, maybe you could email support@teamlava and they can help you. Sometimes with enough information they may be able to find your original game and transfer for it for you (amount of coins, gems, level, etc...)
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.