Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,064 of 1064

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    I transferred the games over to my new phone using dragon story, but the games (Frozen Mania and Candy Blast) still start at level 1. Restarting the phone, reinstalling the games, none of it works. Any ideas?

New Resident
    It does not work. I click s8 icon and nothing opens. It doesn?t even say ?welcome guest? as i see it in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by v_elly View Post
    I transferred the games over to my new phone using dragon story, but the games (Frozen Mania and Candy Blast) still start at level 1. Restarting the phone, reinstalling the games, none of it works. Any ideas?
    Did you connect your games to the Game Center? Try logging back into your Game Center and see if that helps.

You can contact Support: support form if you need help with recovering your games.
    Send me a private message if you are looking for me.
    Storm8 Support: support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by zpmjj View Post
    It does not work. I click s8 icon and nothing opens. It doesn?t even say ?welcome guest? as i see it in your picture
    Some of the games do not have the Login feature. Do make sure that you are using those that do, see Post 1 of current thead for list of games with this feature.
    Send me a private message if you are looking for me.
    Storm8 Support: support.storm8.com