Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,116 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ijustwanttobequeen View Post
    Same problem but with Castle Story. Have Restaurant Story 2 and it has the login in/change password feature available. I tried deleting the game and reinstalled but still no luck. I am able to login to the account from other devices. The feature just doesn't show up in the settings feature in the game on my iPad Please help
    Sounds like you might need to reach out to Support for assistance. The login feature will work through RS2 or Bakery to get to Castle Story. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

eileen891224 - you have to use another game to login...

My iPhone broken so i transfer my account fashion story to android. Unfortunately my makeup counter missing and my gems to. How to get back? Anybody can help how to do?

New Resident

Unhappy

Restaurant story2 is the only game transferred. I can?t find bakery story2

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn4327 View Post
    Restaurant story2 is the only game transferred. I can?t find bakery story2
    Have you gone to the blue S in the top right corner? That has a list of games to either load or install if you're unable to find what you're looking for in the app or play store.

Rhino Keeper
    So at this point, it is moot, but I have seen some questions about this here, and around. I created two accounts about 6 years ago back, I think it was, maybe earlier, maybe later, but at some point, the second device took a dump and so I was logging into the second account from my first device. Then, they suddenly took the log in feature away on RS and, just like that, I lost my other account. Fortunate for me, I was in the main account when all of this happened, but I’ve wanted my other account back, ever since then. It would really be nice to have that feature again on Resto. Seems they only took it away in iOS and not Android. I had spent so much money on both of my accounts.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    So at this point, it is moot, but I have seen some questions about this here, and around. I created two accounts about 6 years ago back, I think it was, maybe earlier, maybe later, but at some point, the second device took a dump and so I was logging into the second account from my first device. Then, they suddenly took the log in feature away on RS and, just like that, I lost my other account. Fortunate for me, I was in the main account when all of this happened, but I’ve wanted my other account back, ever since then. It would really be nice to have that feature again on Resto. Seems they only took it away in iOS and not Android. I had spent so much money on both of my accounts.
    You may still be able to recover your Restaurant Story game by logging in through another S8 game that supports the Login feature on iOS. I believe Bakery Story may still have the feature.

If that doesn't work, please reach out to S8 Support (link in my signature) regarding Account Recovery. Hoping you get your game back soon!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~