Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by frmsthjerzy View Post
    Is Castle Story a game that can be transferred from 1device to another?
    If you use a game shown in post 1 (currently RS is not working), then when you transfer all games under that device will also transfer over including Castle.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So I'm guessing that's a no? There's a list with games available with a login feature from 2013

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you tried restarting your device to see if the other games come up?
    A restart did not help. Any game besides BS will not sync with existing data and starts back at a the beginning. I finally figured out how to delete games from Apple's Game Center, but still no dice. My existing restaurant and farm seem to be forever beyond my reach. What makes this so frustrating is that the process worked without a hitch on two other accounts on my Android devices, but refuses to work on iOS.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1992 View Post
    A restart did not help. Any game besides BS will not sync with existing data and starts back at a the beginning. I finally figured out how to delete games from Apple's Game Center, but still no dice. My existing restaurant and farm seem to be forever beyond my reach. What makes this so frustrating is that the process worked without a hitch on two other accounts on my Android devices, but refuses to work on iOS.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist in recovering your games.

Farm Supplier
    I'm very confused.

I currently have one id on iPhone 4s I'm getting a new phone soon, hoping to keep same number will certainly be same provider, a friend is selling it to me so I'm gonna have to get it unlocked first.

I play bakery story 2, castle story and cupcake mania on it. I especially don't want to lose the castle story as I've been playing it for years! And doing rather well so it would be a shame to lose it.

I am NOT technically minded so as simple as possible please.

From reading the thread do I need a different id/password/anything else? How and where do I set this up?

Thanks in advance.

I updated Restaurant Story on my i0S and all was fine. I went to play on my Android, as I have always done and it had re-set to level 1. When I tried to log into S8 Network on my Android it would only transfer my Restaurant Story to level 1; every other game was fine. I have force closed, uninstalled & reinstalled and it is still level 1. I have no option to log into my Facebook on the game so can't connect through that way. I emailed support on the 22 Feb and they haven't replied. I try to consider myself lucky to still be able to play on my iOS but use my Android a lot when travelling as it has free wi-fi.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frmsthjerzy View Post
    So I'm guessing that's a no? There's a list with games available with a login feature from 2013
    It's actually a YES! Here is the link I give to all my castle players to help transfer games - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1070887

New Resident
    Last edited by ilove828; 08-30-21 at 12:25 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 08280828 View Post
    hello this is Souljaboy from Restaurant story.. I have a question please & please help me.. I did an update on my iPhone Feb 13th for RS & I'm also logged into other devices on my Android phone also, question is when I did the update on my iPhone why did it start new game on my Android phone & took my game off & started a new account?? Also when I tried to log into my account on other devices it only brings up the new game not my original game from my iPhone.. Someone please help me remove that other game off my storm8 account please
    There is currently an issue with RS. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your game.

If you connected your game to the Game Center, try logging back into the Game Center you signed in on to access your progress.

You may have to try connecting to the Game Center, then log out on your device, then reconnect to the Game Center.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-16 at 04:12 PM.

Well my restaurant is still at level 1 on my Android (after being at level 99). I emailed support on the 22nd February and apart from the generated reply I have heard nothing from them. So I'm trying to work out the problem myself and not having any luck. Does anyone know if I can somehow connect to Game Centre on Android? And also, where can I download version 1.7 of Restaurant Story for Android? All android versions seem to be 1.5 on Google Play Store