Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

My Game Center has not been working for along time. How do I get this fixed?
    Tracey8170

I'm having the same promblem and no response. I need w
    My Game Center fixed. I'm spending a lot of money on Dragon story please help me and everyone else with this problem or lead us in the right direction to resolve this problem. Thank you
    Tracey8170

I had the venomous snake awhile back ago and I got a glitch and after all the gold I used and effort to get this snake dragon I lost it from a glitch I'm sure it's to late retrieve the dragon back after I won it. I get aggregated go to O ther island and seeing what I should of had😂
    Tracey8170

Rhino Keeper
    Is storm 8 addressing any of these apple Game Center bakery story 2 problems??? I have no access to my quick serves because there is some random Facebook account and it won't let me sign into my original Game Center account! It acts like it will but it doesn't and I can't get my quick serves!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Is storm 8 addressing any of these apple Game Center bakery story 2 problems??? I have no access to my quick serves because there is some random Facebook account and it won't let me sign into my original Game Center account! It acts like it will but it doesn't and I can't get my quick serves!
    You must had missed out my respond to your bug post. To add, you can go to your FB and delete BS2 under FB apps settings and login to your FB via BS2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your game and stores reverted. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

To add: see this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....vels-decreased

You can send me your ticket number and I'll add it to my report.

Rhino Keeper

Still not working!

You must had missed out my respond to your bug post. To add, you can go to your FB and delete BS2 under FB apps settings and login to your FB via BS2 again.
    No sorry logging out of Facebook, removing bakery story and Game Center etc doesn't work! My level 39 game doesn't come back and my quick serves are under this reset game 1. The powers that be probably thought we had too many quick serves so they came up with this to limit us! I wish this game were like castle story where you can get neighbor's in the app so you don't have to rely on Facebook for anything! It's very curious to me that this came in a update and it seems no response from them!

Grand Emperor
    Please see and try Community Manager's suggestion in the above mentioned thread and continue your postings on this issue there. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Please see and try Community Manager's suggestion in the above mentioned thread and continue your postings on this issue there. Thanks.
    Ok thanks I will try to troubleshoot from there!

Ok. Probably a dumb question (or 3) but just need a simple answer (or 3) please.

If I login to my old account on my new iPad it will download my progress of ALL S8 games?
    When I did this once before it asked me WHICH games I wanted to log into, is this possible or not?
    If I have downloaded all S8 games progress, will it mean I have access to my games & progress on both my old iPhone AND my new iPad (as long as I close the app on one device before opening on the other one)?

Sorry if I'm being dense. ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNamesRLeft View Post
    Ok. Probably a dumb question (or 3) but just need a simple answer (or 3) please.

If I login to my old account on my new iPad it will download my progress of ALL S8 games? Yes
    When I did this once before it asked me WHICH games I wanted to log into, is this possible or not? Logging unto another account will transfer all the S8 games under the account. You will see a list of games under the account, you cant select which game to transfer.
    If I have downloaded all S8 games progress, will it mean I have access to my games & progress on both my old iPhone AND my new iPad (as long as I close the app on one device before opening on the other one)?
    Yes you will have access to the games on both. Just dont play on both simultaneously. And you are correct, always close out the games before you do the transfer.
    Sorry if I'm being dense. ��
    Please see my reply above. Hope this helps.