Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes support should be able to help you. Reply back to the automatic email you received back and let them know the old storm ID.

If you have a current storm ID on your device (You have an IOS device) and you want to keep these games too, make sure you set a password as described in post 1, so you will be able to log on back to those games later.
    Yay! Thank you.

New Resident
    I have had to replace my iPad 3 four times and have lost all my game data? Is there anyway to transfer the game data for bingo! when it does not allow me to sign in anywhere? HELP

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by superjsk1 View Post
    I have had to replace my iPad 3 four times and have lost all my game data? Is there anyway to transfer the game data for bingo! when it does not allow me to sign in anywhere? HELP
    I'm not familiar enough with the RS thing to answer confidently with instructions for that, but I'm here, and I do have a quick and easy answer anyway. =P Download the Storm8 game Racing Live, it'll transfer any Storm8, TeamLava, and I think any other sister company games as well. Step-by-step is here. Reply here or there with any questions or snags. {^_^}
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-31-13 at 06:05 AM. Reason: replaced link

New Resident
    Someone please help me!! Im using a different device, samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games again! But i cant get back my things, all i had in the games, i still have my old storm8 ID but this option of Account Settings/Log in to another account or device, do not appear in my tab and games! :'$

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 018793 View Post
    Someone please help me!! Im using a different device, samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games again! But i cant get back my things, all i had in the games, i still have my old storm8 ID but this option of Account Settings/Log in to another account or device, do not appear in my tab and games! :'$
    This feature is currently only available for iOS. What you can do is follow the instructions that TinksThots gave in the post above yours. Or you can email support@teamlava.com and they can do it for you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident

emergency!

Im using a samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games AGAIN, but i cant get back my old account, i still have my storm8 ID but i dont know how to get back all i had in the games, someone please help me!??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by superjsk1 View Post
    If you had set a password under the FAQ under settings in the game, then you can download Restaurant Story from the app store and do the steps in post 1 to log in to your games.
    If you did not set a password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can transfer your games to your new device.
    (if your forum name is your storm ID, then you can use your forum password)

Quote Originally Posted by 018793 View Post
    Im using a samsung galaxy tab 2, i reset it and downloaded all games AGAIN, but i cant get back my old account, i still have my storm8 ID but i dont know how to get back all i had in the games, someone please help me!??
    As everyone has stated, you can email to support@teamlava.com for assistance or if you had set up a password in one of your games (if you storm ID is your forum name- you can use your forum password. ) then you can transfer your games back by using a storm 8 game. You will need to follow the instructions on post 1
    on the this thread

Transfer Thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Unlinking a device

When it said on my phone I could link the storm stuff from my ipad I thought it meant share info, but what happen was it over rode my other game and now I have same game on iphone and ipad.

I have read how to combine them but how to do Un-combine them? or is that possible?

Grand Emperor
    Try going into Restaurant Story on your iPad and changing the Storm8 id back to the original storm8 id on your ipad.

The game data is on the TL servers, and you can keep changing which game you are playing on a device through the login in Restaurant Story

Rhino Keeper
    Once you log in how do you log out ?

Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast