Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I am trying to download restaurant story onto my iphone and then log in to my storm account from there. Maybe I can transfer everything then. Wish me luck! I'll let y'all know how it goes.

ok so I was able to get restaurant story on my new phone and i linked it to the game station. All of my games showed up including my old dragon story (which is the one I want) when i signed into my storm account through restaurant story. However, when i tried to pull up dragon story after i closed rest. story, it had me starting all over. It didnt show up in the game center either. What went wrong?

So I think I got it to work!!! I deleted the new dragon story (that had me start from the beginning) and then went to the market to download it again. It works!!!! I am sooo happy!!

Okay sorry I don't have time to read through this entire thread so please forgive me for asking this if it's been ask already. So tonight I get my Christmas present from me to me A new android device YIPPIE!! Okay so all I need to do on NEW device download Restr Story Halloween on my NEW device login with my current ID and password? Should I download all games I currently play first which is fashion 99.9% of the time. but not open those games until I download the RS Halloween edition first and login?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Okay sorry I don't have time to read through this entire thread so please forgive me for asking this if it's been ask already. So tonight I get my Christmas present from me to me A new android device YIPPIE!! Okay so all I need to do on NEW device download Restr Story Halloween on my NEW device login with my current ID and password? Should I download all games I currently play first which is fashion 99.9% of the time. but not open those games until I download the RS Halloween edition first and login?
    Yes, download all TL games that you play before doing the transfer. You can open them, you'll just see them from level 1.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I'm so exicted TY greygull if everything goes well I'll have a larger screen tonight to play on and singing fa la la la la Merry Christmas to me Holly Jolly Holly Jolly HOHOHO LOL.

Wow that easy love it 5min boom done..TY TL

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Um the post above you explains how and also first post in this thread
    but my game is not halloween version

If your an IOS user download the regular restaurant. Story and follow the instructions or Android using Googlepplay Halloween version You have to tap on stove to cook for all icons to apappear at top of scree. I did anyway

Rhino Keeper
    Now, the way this new feature is written sounds like we are supposed to be able to log-in through Restaurant Story:Halloween (android) with our account id's and be able to access ALL TL(Storm8 too?) games on any compatible device, is that right? Because when I try to log into my 2nd account (from my husbands S3) on my S4, here's what I get:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	11592

Name:	screenshot2.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	11593

Name:	screenshot3.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	11594

First screen, I chose 'Log into Another Account'...second screen, I input my other account id and password...third screen clearly says above the top box 'Game progress to be transferred to this device', and the box below says 'Game progress to be overwritten on this device'...WAIT!! WHAT?!! I don't want my second account to overwrite any of the games on my main (first account). Which is what it looks like it's saying to me. I don't want the games in the top box to overwrite the games in the bottom box...I want to be able to log in to either one on the same device, which is what TL's description is seeming to say. Like logging into and out of different accounts on the same computer, or email accounts, etc. I SURE am not going to hit that 'Proceed' button until I know for sure that I'm not going to end up losing my levels on my main account. Can someone from TL please explain as my husband would like his phone back when he's home, and I can access both my accounts from my S4 alone. Thanks