Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,037 of 1037

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Quote Originally Posted by Funner52 View Post
    I was wondering if you can do that on fantasy forest story.
    Fantasy does have the option, but you can use another game shown in post 1 to do the transfer. Once you transfer one game on your device, all games under the storm ID will also transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thx

Hi.I have aproblem.Play farm story 1.But now i can't play because my phone updated to ios 11 and the ios 11 not support farm story.Can you updated the game or not.Must know.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkheart24 View Post
    Hi.I have aproblem.Play farm story 1.But now i can't play because my phone updated to ios 11 and the ios 11 not support farm story.Can you updated the game or not.Must know.
    This is not a thread for Farm Story. You can find more information on the iOS 11 update on the current thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98781-iOS-11
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1, my Farm Story does not work, stating Farm Story needs to be updated to conform with the new iOS 10.1 What do I do now? Is Farm Story attempting to do an update???
    Last edited by corabareng; 09-26-17 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corabareng View Post
    Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1, my Farm Story does not work, stating Farm Story needs to be updated to conform with the new iOS 10.1 What do I do now? Is Farm Story attempting to do an update???
    Farm Story should work on iOS 10.1; it does not on iOS 11. I think it's attempting to do an update.
    Here's the link for Farm Story forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...231-Farm-Story
     Send me a private message if you are looking for me.   
    Storm8 Support: support.storm8.com

Pet Hotel Story

Pet Hotel Story is not updated to work with iOS11. I even took my device to Apple and they dais it's clear the message says the developers need to update the game. So when is it going to be updated so I can play again? I've been unable to access for 4 days already!