Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitLoopsFarms View Post
    Question------ if you decide to log in on another device, you can get the other restaurant back on it right??
    Yes you can. Just make sure that for all your storm ID's you set a password and also set up an email for that storm ID so you can recover your password if you forget it.

Note: If you have more than one storm ID, you will need a different email for each one.

I have three, and I had to set different emails for each one.
    I then wrote down everything and put a copy in my wallet, in my desk at work and my desk at home!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can use this new feature to bring your games from your android device to an IOS device, but you cannot use this feature to bring games over to your android device, so if both of your devices are android, you will not be able to transfer your games using this new Log on. Sorry
    Thx Kooky....I do have another couple of questions cuz I'm a little confused...

Will I be able to have both old & new accounts available to me on the same device? I left over a year ago & since then got a new phone & started a new account, both Android. I got a little over excited on the possibility of having my old games & have my new ones which I have invested alot in.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post

Will I be able to have both old & new accounts available to me on the same device? I left over a year ago & since then got a new phone & started a new account, both Android. I got a little over excited on the possibility of having my old games & have my new ones which I have invested alot in.
    It is feature only available to IOS. In RS, go to social, invite friends and you should see this screen:

Tap account settings and you get a log in screen.
    You can login to an android account if you have a password but the option to return to the first account (IOS) is not available for android so getting back requires using the transfer method Kooky posted a link for on the previous page, post #119.

Senior Moderator

No, you won't be able to have both on Android currently. Hopefully they are working on this feature for it, but they haven't announced anything yet. You will need to chose which one you want right now.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Ok...thx grey gull...no longer confused (at the moment)... Lol...I was hoping to turn one of the accounts over to my friends kid when I take care of her....good thing she doesn't know about this...lol

Senior Moderator
    Ok...thx grey gull...no longer confused (at the moment)... Lol...I was hoping to turn one of the accounts over to my friends kid when I take care of her....good thing she doesn't know about this...lol
    If you have another device, you could always add it there.

Personally - whenever I upgrade to a new phone, I keep the old one. Even without a data plan, it's still a playable device on wifi
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back

Quote Originally Posted by nhi2013 View Post
    I try do like this but my new id storm come back again I can not put my old id storm to get my old fashion back
    Make sure you force close all the games, then try the login. You will see a screen like this:

Once you tap proceed, your other games are made available. When you're done with those, be sure to force close all of them before logging back into your original account.
    By force closing all apps running in the background, you disconnect from TLs servers.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nhi2013 View Post
    If you had not set up a password for your old storm ID, you will not be able to log back on to your old games.
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they will be able to help get your old games back to your device.

(Then make sure you set up a password and email for that storm ID.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    All of my Story's transferred to 5S from 4 I Phone except Zoo Story. How do I log into existing account in Zoo Story please? I do not need to create a Storm8 id as I have one that worked fine with the other Stories? Thanks for any help!