Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    So after reading this thread which way is the best option for recovery of a game? Logging into a storm8 ID or gamecenter?

I sent in a ticket last night about the fact that I lost my data in restaurant story (only this game) and the email said it would take 30 days. I both updated my old iPhone 7 to iOS 14.3 and then did a full data transfer of my device to an iPhone 12. Some where along that process I lost data on BOTH devices and I’m starting to really freak out about losing a game that I’ve spent 8 years on.

Edit to clarify:

When I open restaurant story 2 and try to log into my storm8 account it shows restaurant story 1 at level 1
    When I try to log in to gamecenter it also shows restaurant story 1 at level 1.

My question is which way of logging in has the best chance of recovering restaurant story 1.

Any advice would be appreciated,
    remurph90
    Last edited by ReMurph90; 01-19-21 at 02:28 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReMurph90 View Post
    So after reading this thread which way is the best option for recovery of a game? Logging into a storm8 ID or gamecenter?

I sent in a ticket last night about the fact that I lost my data in restaurant story (only this game) and the email said it would take 30 days. I both updated my old iPhone 7 to iOS 14.3 and then did a full data transfer of my device to an iPhone 12. Some where along that process I lost data on BOTH devices and I’m starting to really freak out about losing a game that I’ve spent 8 years on.

Edit to clarify:

When I open restaurant story 2 and try to log into my storm8 account it shows restaurant story 1 at level 1
    When I try to log in to gamecenter it also shows restaurant story 1 at level 1.

My question is which way of logging in has the best chance of recovering restaurant story 1.

Any advice would be appreciated,
    remurph90
    This info is from a game guide for RS: sounds like you e probably done this but maybe delete the app and try again. Other players have success with the cloud. Must depend on your device. If still doesn't work then Support will help.

Why did my restaurant restart at Level 1?
    You can recover your restaurant by logging back into your Game Center, if you are using an iOS device.
    To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:
    1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

Farm Supplier
    Here’s how I did it. Download bakery story, play it until it stops telling you what to do. Top right there will be an option to login using your storm8 ID. It will show you all the games you played with the account, and you’ll be able to restore all games!

New Resident

I'll get a new device and i don't want to lose my progress

Hello!
    My mom really loves Fashion Story, and soon, she will get a new device but she don't want to lose all her progress.
    Does Fashion Story have this option to keep the progress?
    She already have her Storm ID and her password!

Quote Originally Posted by HatzzyF View Post
    Hello!
    My mom really loves Fashion Story, and soon, she will get a new device but she don't want to lose all her progress.
    Does Fashion Story have this option to keep the progress?
    She already have her Storm ID and her password!
    Sorry for the late reply. She will be able to transfer her account but to do so she must login using another game which has the feature such as Bakery Story. Once she is logged in it will transfer all of her Storm8 games (besides Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design) and she can delete the game she used to login. Let me know if you need help.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Can you move only one game (Castle Story) from an iPad to an iPhone? Or, do you have to move all of them? Also, do they stay on the old device, so you can play on two devices?

How do I remove the current CS on my phone to add my main one?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can do both if you want. If you play the same game on both you must make sure you force close each game off each device before you switch. You can only have 1 game on a device at a time but you can switch to either of them on one device by using the login method. I use bakery to switch between all my accounts when I want to. I wrote some info on this in our castle hub if you want step by step instructions.

All games under the one ID come with you each time you switch between accounts.

New Resident

Game problems and reactions in "Dragon Story"

The game may be resurrected in the google play store?

Android players can only download the 2.9.0.1g(67) version released on 2018/05/12 in APKPure

Currently ios has been updated to version 3.0.5

The game has the function of watching ads to increase progress.
    I do not know if the latest version of the game only have or IOS only have the function

All in all, I have a big difference with my friend's progress, he has ads to watch with his iphone 8plus phone, I can't watch ads with my Android phone

My restaurant story doesn?t has the ?log in? button , so I can?t log in?please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by eileen891224 View Post
    My restaurant story doesn?t has the ?log in? button , so I can?t log in?please help me!
    Same problem but with Castle Story. Have Restaurant Story 2 and it has the login in/change password feature available. I tried deleting the game and reinstalled but still no luck. I am able to login to the account from other devices. The feature just doesn't show up in the settings feature in the game on my iPad Please help
    Last edited by ijustwanttobequeen; 06-02-21 at 03:23 AM.