Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I cannot seem to connect my Facebook account to my Home Design Story. I am unsure if this is the right thread to put this concern on and if anyone will be able to help me regarding this matter. Just wondering. Also, I tried looking for the app page on Facebook and couldn't seem to find it. Is anyone experiencing a similar difficulty? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

can i change the language

New Resident
    Please help!

I had an old phone where I played a lot of S8 games. I had my ID. Now I transfered all my games to my new cellphone and all fine.

The problem is that I sold my old phone to a friend, and he wanted to play these games for first time. He downloaded Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story and still shows MY GAME with MY ID.

Can he reset the progres and start from scratch? because he can't make a new account.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by coco3manterola View Post
    can i change the language
    Change the default language on your device and your games will take effect.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChioBM View Post
    Please help!

I had an old phone where I played a lot of S8 games. I had my ID. Now I transfered all my games to my new cellphone and all fine.

The problem is that I sold my old phone to a friend, and he wanted to play these games for first time. He downloaded Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story and still shows MY GAME with MY ID.

Can he reset the progres and start from scratch? because he can't make a new account.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com and have the Agent remove your ID from your old device and your friend will be able to start his own after which. We recommend that members do this when they sell or give away their old devices.

New Resident
    I had to restore my Kindle via Factory Reset.I would like to transfer my current Restaurant Story and Bakery Story accounts back to my Kindle. Original request was 07.02.2016. As I use a Kindle i must request assistance through Storm Support, it has been over a month since my initial request. Is this option no longer supported. The Storm8 request Numbers are below. Please advise.

(removed ticket numbers)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-08-16 at 09:32 AM. Reason: ticket numbers removed- private information

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by newjammy View Post
    I had to restore my Kindle via Factory Reset.I would like to transfer my current Restaurant Story and Bakery Story accounts back to my Kindle. Original request was 07.02.2016. As I use a Kindle i must request assistance through Storm Support, it has been over a month since my initial request. Is this option no longer supported. The Storm8 request Numbers are below. Please advise.

(removed ticket numbers)
    I have forwarded your ticket numbers over to a Community manager.
    In the meantime, make sure you check your spam folder to in case a response went there.

Sometimes having more than one ticket number on the same issue can delay your request.
    You can respond back to your first ticket email to check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Please help. My iPhone died and I got a new one. The salesman transferred all my stuff to my new phone. I get home and clicked home design story and my house is gone. It's making me start over. I don't want too. I was on level 53 with 3.8 million $ house. I have a storm id. Is it possible to recover?

New Resident
    Hi I play Bakery Story 2 on ios, I need to get a new phone today, if i download restaurant story 2 and login on that, will my BS2 automatically login on the new device as well? TIA

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammyJane29 View Post
    Please help. My iPhone died and I got a new one. The salesman transferred all my stuff to my new phone. I get home and clicked home design story and my house is gone. It's making me start over. I don't want too. I was on level 53 with 3.8 million $ house. I have a storm id. Is it possible to recover?
    Yes it's definitely possible to recover your game so dont worry. See Post 1 of current thread and use any of the games listed (except Restaurant Story), follow the instructions to transfer all your Storm8 games over to your new phone. If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please send an email to Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.