Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Try going into Restaurant Story on your iPad and changing the Storm8 id back to the original storm8 id on your ipad.

The game data is on the TL servers, and you can keep changing which game you are playing on a device through the login in Restaurant Story
    Thank you

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Try going into Restaurant Story on your iPad and changing the Storm8 id back to the original storm8 id on your ipad.

The game data is on the TL servers, and you can keep changing which game you are playing on a device through the login in Restaurant Story
    Thank you very much, sadly I can not recall my storm ID name now. ( I am old)...anyway

Is there a way to just create a new one? I only seem to get log into another id (which I can not recall so need whole new one) OR

New Resident
    Please help me get into castle story. Sunday it said it was down for maintenance. I'm at level 26. I only have stormy as my one friend. My I pad says check internet but I can play all my other games.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by oupi View Post
    Please help me get into castle story. Sunday it said it was down for maintenance. I'm at level 26. I only have stormy as my one friend. My I pad says check internet but I can play all my other games.
    Delete the game, then go back to the app store and redownload it. You will not lose your game process.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have a question. If I have both IOS and Android devices. I have account on Android device. So after installing this app on IOS, can I play game on both devices?
    Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by phuongmai93 View Post
    I have a question. If I have both IOS and Android devices. I have account on Android device. So after installing this app on IOS, can I play game on both devices?
    Thanks.
    You should be able to log on to the game on your IOS device, but you will not be able to pull the games over to your android device.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You should be able to log on to the game on your IOS device, but you will not be able to pull the games over to your android device.
    Thanks for answering my question. But I don't really understand. Does it means that if I have original account on Android device, I still can use this account on IOS device?

The Honorable Panda
    Yes, if you set a storm ID and password on your android device, you can go to you IOS device and log onto that account.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-08-13 at 11:01 AM.

I play Farm Story 2 and my problem is that I'm missing a sheep out of my pen. How can I get it back? This will be the second time that I've miss items off my farm, the first time I had to take the lost please don't let this be the same outcome.

Question Did anyone notice

Did anyone notice that when you hit the MAIN tab on lower left corner, the the SOCIAL tab, then INVITE NEIGHBORS, it has changed it looks and there is an ACCOUNT SETTINGS tab and when you click it it states that you can log into another account. I don't know what will happen if I hit it. I have 2 accounts and want to know has anyone tried logging in and out into different accounts using that section. I just noticed this this morning and don't know when the change happened. Funny thing is, this is only happening on my newer account, I don't get it on my account where my RS is at lvl 99, lvl 99 is this id I am logged in with. Anyone else getting this new layout in the invite section of the social tab?