Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    3G is not a feature but the mobile phone communications technology standards.
    4G is the 4th generation system that provides ultra-band internet access and mobile telecommunications.
    Are the 3G or 3G as fast as a wifi?

Nope....depending on your wifi.

I can't do it on fashion story! Why not??!!

Quote Originally Posted by julia12321 View Post
    I can't do it on fashion story! Why not??!!
    Because it's only available in Restaurant Story. Go to RS, main, social, invite friends. Then tap account settings and you will be able to log in with another ID.

Executive Chef
    Restaurant transfer option screenshots https://bit.ly/1h7xgAr

Also wanted to let you all know that I've logged into a few IDs on the same device without the other devices 'resetting'. Meaning you can now play one ID on multiple devices with this method.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Are the 3G or 3G as fast as a wifi?
    If compared 3G vs 4G, I believe 4G is the fastest currently for mobile devices. But nothing beat wifi, though that will depend on your data plan speed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    If compared 3G vs 4G, I believe 4G is the fastest currently for mobile devices. But nothing beat wifi, though that will depend on your data plan speed.
    Okay, thank you. I get a lot of lag even on really good wifi and a brand new tablet. These games are just too heavy I guess. Too bad we don't have an option to log in on a regular pc with broadband connection.

It helps sometimes if you clear your cache and force close each time your done. I've noticed my lags some with visiting completely expanded & crammed full nbrs. restaurants. TL games do hog a lot of memory.

Rhino Keeper
    I just read this thread & pretty excited to get my old game back.

I was hoping I could get an answer here first since I know support is probably super busy.

I have 4 possibilities for passwords on my old account. What would be the best way to attempt to get the old game back? Should I try to log into the old game first? Try to log into the forum (I do have 7 posts...lol)?

Does anyone know if you get locked out & by how many attempts?

Android user for both accounts.

I would try the forum login first. I did have one former account that I never set a password for and could have kicked myself fir it. But who knew we'd be able to do this?