Thread: Only Wi-Fi option? Please TeamLava!

Only Wi-Fi option? Please TeamLava!

I wish these games had an "only play on wi-fi" option. I don't like to play through my phone data usage because it uses up so much space.

Anyone else agree with this suggestion?

Executive Chef
    Mine won't even work on anything but wifi, so I can only play when I'm home. I tried one time to use it on a cellular network or whatever it's called and even though I can check email and surf the web just fine, none of the TL games loaded at all, they took a good 10min on the loading screen but never actually fully loaded, so games wouldn't even open. I'd hate to see how much data they actually eat up if you use it on a cell phone. I only use it on tablets anymore.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-16-13 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    i'd like them to return the little circles in place of invisible items. like it has been in the first versions.
    i play these on the phone.. on broadband connection there are MUCH more interesting games than these))

Fashion Designer
    It's been a while since I visited the bakery I have on my phone (the ones on my ipod and tablet are much nicer ) but I could never play without wifi. Even if I had great signal strength it was only wifi.

The Honorable Panda
    Oh not me!! I try to play on wifi when I can, but alot of time I am running around and need to keep up with my games and there is no wifi. I then can switch to 3G.

(grocery store line, getting a pedicure, standing in line somewhere, doctors office!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I can play them on my iPhone without wifi.