Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: taking away progress

Executive Chef
    I'm experiencing this again, now on case 7. I used a star to talk someone and had something's analyzed. When I went back to the game all progress on analyzing was gone and it was as if I never used my star to speak to the person

The Honorable Panda
    You may be experiencing out of sync issues. Make sure you force close out the game after playing so when you come back you game will load up and sync with the servers before
    you perform any actions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have the same problem
    I was already on case 5, and then oooops, and it's back to case 1 again
    Very disappointing ( is there anything I can do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may be experiencing out of sync issues. Make sure you force close out the game after playing so when you come back you game will load up and sync with the servers before
    you perform any actions.
    I have forced closed the app since your advice but this still doesn't guarantee my progress gets saved

My game is still doing it and I am on "sleeping with the fishes". I use a star to complete something and then have to do it again. This last time I started a background check on a person last night, woke up and had to do it again. Now I have to wait another 9 hours!

New Resident

Still happening!

This is certainly STILL HAPPENING... I'm currently 87% through #11, King Menes. This problem has happened to me at least twice while playing cases 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. You get the star and speak to the person, when I come back I have to speak to the same person again... Same conversation. On #11, it's happened twice with the museum man(2 x 2) of the same chats, and once with the woman.
    This really eats up stars and I can foresee not being able to finish a level because there aren't any more stars to be had. It's also taking most all of the fun from the game. I really like this game/concept- and have played-or am playing most all of the TL - this is not the first bug I've experiences- however, it's the most irritating!!! Thus, this is my first post in nearly 3 years of playing. Please fix this I can imagine it's more frustrating for newer players! Thanks, Quintown

New Resident
    Ps- I have force-closed, turned off, checked version, etc. Seems to happen most often when you use your ONLY star to have a chat- when there is no energy left to do a search, however, in trying to thwart the problem, I made sure I had 3 stars...... Yet, it still happened thanks!

New Resident
    Hi again. Case 12 Return of Faye ...... Just got to talk to Kyle again- for the THIRD time about the love letters. Frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    This has happened to me countless times. I kept having to do level 4 over and over again. Still haven't got past it. It cost me 15 gold in Dragon Story...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12