Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 52 Gummy Bear

Help re: candy sprinkle area

What do you mean by candies falling in to sprinkle candy area? Not sure what to do with that area. Thanks.

[] My question was regarding the Sprinkle candy area. Not sure what it is or how you use it. Could you explain? Thanks.

Could someone explain the candie sprinkle area in level 52? I'm not sure what it is or what to do with it. Thanks. I really want to move on from this level once and for all!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-06-16 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Removed off topic question and merged 3 consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What do you mean by candies falling in to sprinkle candy area? Not sure what to do with that area. Thanks.

[] My question was regarding the Sprinkle candy area. Not sure what it is or how you use it. Could you explain? Thanks.

Could someone explain the candie sprinkle area in level 52? I'm not sure what it is or what to do with it. Thanks. I really want to move on from this level once and for all!
    The sprinkle cannons increase the value of a "target" candy by one for one move.

Suppose you are collecting purple candies, and a purple candy is in the sprinkle cannon area. The cannon will fire right before you make your move and the purple candy will now have a value of 2. To get those two purple candies, you have to match it in your next move.

If more than one sprinkle cannon hits a target candy, the value of the candy will go up by however many cannons hit it (up to a value of 9).

Thanks so much for the clear and concise response. You've made it easy to understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12