Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-15-2013 Raven Dragon LIMITED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Cant believe it! After getting raven dragon at next try (anubis x leopard) I got skeleton dragon!!!! Two super rare in a row, both new for me!!

Funniest part, that I bought some gold to finish summoning to get fall ing leaf. Timor went away, gold left. With this gold I speed up previous eggs, tried 2 dragons, and got these..... )))
    Can you try to put your Anubis x Forest to see if you get a Witch on the next go? Maybe you having a Magic Anubis.

Farm Supplier
    Got it, after a row of breedings second try diamond and night!

Executive Chef
    I am not sure what i should try breeding... night x magic or night x diamond. I don't want more magic fails but it seems like i can get them either way. >.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I am not sure what i should try breeding... night x magic or night x diamond. I don't want more magic fails but it seems like i can get them either way. >.<
    Night x Diamond can always appreciate some Dark Angel fail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Night x Diamond can always appreciate some Dark Angel fail.
    I am thinking of going for the witch instead. I am so confused, no idea what i should do. XD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I am thinking of going for the witch instead. I am so confused, no idea what i should do. XD
    Maybe it's cheaper to buy that Witch & Pumpkin <----unbreedable only cost 500 gold to buy Yay!

Executive Chef
    Can you try to put your Anubis x Forest to see if you get a Witch on the next go? Maybe you having a Magic Anubis.
    In the morning I promise Ill try

Btw why do you say pumpkin or witch is unbreedable?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    In the morning I promise Ill try

Btw why do you say pumpkin or witch is unbreedable?
    Becasue I wasted more than 500 Gold and no Pumpkin & I haven't hear anyone got a Pumpkin from breeding yet. Put of course we should try for them only be careful if you thinking about speed breeding. It could end up cost us more if we could get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Introduced as black,purple then changed to pure black. So bizarre and unneeded.

Executive Chef
    Becasue I wasted more than 500 Gold and no Pumpkin & I haven't hear anyone got a Pumpkin from breeding yet. Put of course we should try for them only be careful if you thinking about speed breeding. It could end up cost us more if we could get it.
    Actually i tried a few attempt for pumpkin yesterday with diamond x mythic. Got no pumpkin but an Atlas that i didnt had b4.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast