Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Restaurant Update

Farm Supplier
    Im able to log in to my old storm 8 ID that I had on a android phone and then log back in to my ipad acct. Thank you TL this new option is awsome.

Fashion Designer
    So could you possibly make two restaurants? I'm not going to try anything yet, but that would be awesome. Especially if they got it on Bakery Story, too, considering I'm at level 93! Either way, awesome!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    So could you possibly make two restaurants? I'm not going to try anything yet, but that would be awesome. Especially if they got it on Bakery Story, too, considering I'm at level 93! Either way, awesome!
    I dont think that will work you have to have the storm 8 ID and password to a existing game.

Banned
    I did it on my ipad. I switched over to my iPod account with Ease. That one has iOS6. When I tried to see if I could go back to my ipad ios7 account, I could not.

So I had to go to ninjas live to put mh iPod account back on there.

Banned
    I see where I had the problem at now. It only works through restaurant. For someone wanting to have two games. I'd suggest using a phone or something, download restaurant, set up an id and password and use this on the main device. So you can use your seasoned account still, but have fun building things up from the beginning.

I'm about to download all of the games on my iPod. Download dragon and start anew. Ill download the rest I play as the goals for them comes along. So much fun!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by misteedance View Post
    I dont think that will work you have to have the storm 8 ID and password to a existing game.
    Oh. That's no fun. Lol. Still a good update, though!

Executive Chef
    OMG I actually love this update. I find doing my tips easier on my ipad so now I am able to switch so I can. Thank you TL

Quote Originally Posted by misteedance View Post
    Im able to log in to my old storm 8 ID that I had on a android phone and then log back in to my ipad acct. Thank you TL this new option is awsome.
    When switch, can I also water the other farm I have where my second restaurant is and the switch back to the originals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    When switch, can I also water the other farm I have where my second restaurant is and the switch back to the originals?
    When you switch all your games under that ID switch along with it. And then when you want to switch back the same happens. If you have open games you may want to force close them after the switch, just to add the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel9210 View Post
    When you switch all your games under that ID switch along with it. And then when you want to switch back the same happens. If you have open games you may want to force close them after the switch, just to add the changes.
    Force close? Never done it! How???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast