Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPDATED Candy Mania- DOWNLOAD version 1.1.4

UPDATED Candy Mania- DOWNLOAD version 1.1.4

Sorry Candy Zappers! The Gummy Bear King broke all the candy in a sugar frenzy! Our recent app update will crash on devices running iOS 4 and 5. Look out for our next update 1.1.4 that will correct this.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating to version 1.1.3. If you already updated the app, you can update the OS version of your device to correct this issue.

We encourage you to create a Storm8 ID for the best game-play and customer service experience:

You can locate or create your Storm8 ID within the game. Select Settings > Help/FAQ and scroll down to "How to Access the Forum". Select "Create Storm8 ID Here" to create a Storm8 ID or "Storm8 ID" to see your account information.

Thank you!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 10-14-13 at 04:02 PM.

Too late. Just finished 12 updates on various apps and can no longer connect to Candy Mania. my device is iPad 2 and IOS 4. When will this be fixed? Thanks.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    Too late. Just finished 12 updates on various apps and can no longer connect to Candy Mania. my device is iPad 2 and IOS 4. When will this be fixed? Thanks.
    iPad 2 should be able to upgrade to a minimum of 6.1.3 (I haven't checked if they can do the new 7 version or not yet).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Please download our newest update, version 1.1.4, to fix the crashing issues with devices running iOS 4 and 5. Thank you all for your patience

Download from the App Store!

Blast those Candies!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 10-17-13 at 04:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there also for android??? (1.1.4)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    Is there also for android??? (1.1.4)
    No, not for android. Might get it a long time from now, might not get it at all

New Resident
    Scents up date energy won't refill .

Why give us the opportunity to get the gems if we can't even download the game, it's kinda dumb if u ask me

So dumd to give us the opportunity and then not being able to download it, so sad I was looking forward to playing another game.

Executive Chef
    I play on Android and got a goal in Fashion Story to download Candy Mania, I started to play to reach level 12 and get 3 more gems but the game crushes all the time!!!And when it crashes I loose 1 energy so it's impossible to level up!!! It's so annoying to win a level and then the game shuts down and when I load it again I have lost my energy AND I have to play the level I already won again!!! Please fix this!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast