Thread: Stupid Halloween Question

Rhino Keeper

Stupid Halloween Question

Hi

This is kinda a stupid question. Sorry if it's been covered elsewhere. You don't have to use the new Halloween app in order to breed the new Halloween dragons, do you? I mean, you can breed (for exampl) a spider in the regular (old) app can't you?

Thnx!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDragons View Post
    Hi

This is kinda a stupid question. Sorry if it's been covered elsewhere. You don't have to use the new Halloween app in order to breed the new Halloween dragons, do you? I mean, you can breed (for exampl) a spider in the regular (old) app can't you?

Thnx!
    Yes you can, but not sure if you had to at least load the Halloween app first or not. If the dragons show in your market without loading Halloween, you should be able to.

Fashion Designer
    Not sure for iOS but for android you would need to use the halloween app atm. The halloween dragons/new decorations have not been brought over to the original app yet (they don't appear in the market).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Not sure for iOS but for android you would need to use the halloween app atm. The halloween dragons/new decorations have not been brought over to the original app yet (they don't appear in the market).
    Oops! Sorry! Yes my answer was for iOS!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yes you can, but not sure if you had to at least load the Halloween app first or not. If the dragons show in your market without loading Halloween, you should be able to.
    Okay, good. The new dragons are now showing up in the old marketplace (they weren't yesterday). And i already have the Halloween app, so that's not a problem. Finally i'm on my iPad so i'm on iOS so that's not a problem either.

I was mainly asking because dragons showing up in the marketplace isn't always a good guide. Case in point....the falling leaf and equinox. They both showed up in my marketplace but i can't breed them because i got the leaf goal.

Thnx for the help. If anyone reading this disagrees with the advice i've been given (or just isn't quite so certain) please let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know if you can breed or not but why not just use the Halloween version it's awesome! Seems to load super quick for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    Don't know if you can breed or not but why not just use the Halloween version it's awesome! Seems to load super quick for me
    Because the Halloween version is buggy, at least for me.

Executive Chef
    Yeah it's buggy for me too
    Maybe I'll try on the old version. Much more faster

Banned
    LOL IM SO BORED! XD

The Halloween Version for me is Really Laggy and it force closes alot