Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Help me!how to tansfer teamlava game savedata to a new device

Please Help me!how to tansfer teamlava game savedata to a new device

Jewel Mania、Bubble Mania、Fruit Maina、Candy Mania.
    I play these games on a old device(ipad2),I changed a new device(ipad4).
    I want to tansfer these games savedata to a new device,Please tell me how to do.

I visited https://support.storm8.com/entries/20...ew-device,this page's handle may be only used to Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live),but can't used to Teamlava games(Jewel Mania、Bubble Mania、Fruit Maina、Candy Mania).

I visited https://support.storm8.com/entries/22...TeamLava-game- , but https://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php page not found.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Grand Emperor
    You can use the first storm8 link to transfer your games. When you transfer a storm8 game you teamlava games get transferred also.

If you look in the off topic forum, there is a thread by Sehana on how to transfer games

In first link,I creat my storm8 ID
    visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button
    PLEASE TELL ME “SETTINGS (tiny cog icon)”is Bubble Mania's SETTINGS or APPLE SETTINGS?
    I can't see " STORM8 tab"、 “Begin Resume/Transfer button” In APPLE SETTINGS and Bubble Mania's SETTINGS.
    Would you upload some pictures step by step to tell me?
    thanks.

what is "STORM8 TAB"????

Grand Emperor
    You won't be able to transfer using the bubble mania game. You have to use a storm8 game. I used Pets Live. There are screenshots in the thread mentioned in my first post.

Grand Emperor
    The settings tiny cog is found in the storm 8 game.

Use storm8 game to transfer bubble mania and other mania game savedata?Or can only be the transfer storm8's game savedata, can't transfer maina's savedata?
    Would you upload “The settings tiny cog” picture?I can't find it.

I download a storm8 game "pets live",but I am not find “The settings tiny cog”

Grand Emperor
    Go into the off topic forum and read the transfer link originated by Sehana. It has screenshots and will show you step by step what to do. This will save you from a lot of the frustrations you are having.

You can also email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer for you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Go into the off topic forum and read the transfer link originated by Sehana. It has screenshots and will show you step by step what to do. This will save you from a lot of the frustrations you are having.

You can also email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer for you.
    Transfer thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast