View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your game?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock Chick: Black leather mc jacket, Black dress, Short boots, Red guitar

33 52.38%
  • Dusty Heart: Dusty Pink Ruffle Top, Heart Printed Denim, Heart Locket, Navy Leather Patent Flats

24 38.10%
  • Feminine chic: flowers, hears, bows, pink stuff etc

25 39.68%
  • Winter Jackets

36 57.14%
  • Just Glam: Fitted Embroidery, Glam Sandals, Bronze Chain Necklace, Glam Watch

20 31.75%
  • Houndstooth Dress

13 20.63%
  • When Granny Was 22: Granny Florals, 22 Shoes, 22 Shades, Granny Necklace

12 19.05%
  • Winter Warmer: Plum top, jeans, overcoat, sheepskin boots

34 53.97%
  • Punk Girl: skull and mesh top, grey skirt with mesh ruffles, fishnets, high heel boots with buckles

21 33.33%
  • Roller Disco: Texas Blouse, Disco Shorts, Roller Skates, Disco Bracelet

16 25.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 12 October 2013

Nightclub Owner

Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 12 October 2013

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know what is needed to make it on trend, classic etc. Your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks. You may vote for more then one item.

Don't forget to look ahead to upcoming special days (Halloween is approaching), and seasons (Fall).

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Rock Chick

Dusty Heart:

Winter Jackets

Just Glam:

Houndstooth Dress

When Granny Was 22:

Winter Warmer:

Punk Girl:

Roller Disco:
    Last edited by maguar; 10-11-13 at 05:09 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    If there was just a picture I've had to make up the written description and name. Apologies if I've got this a bit wrong. Those of you who've been on the forum for ages will know that I'm that too good with fashion terminology. I know what I like, I'm just not fussed about what it's called.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if this counts as a gameplay suggestion, but I would love it if you guys could make it possible to wear layers. By layers I mean a being able to wear a jacket over our favorite top or being able to wear tights or leggings with a skirt or shorts. I wold love to see this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I don't know if this counts as a gameplay suggestion, but I would love it if you guys could make it possible to wear layers. By layers I mean a being able to wear a jacket over our favorite top or being able to wear tights or leggings with a skirt or shorts. I wold love to see this.
    YES!! I noticed that someone (OK, I know who) liked the fact that the new Halloween outfit had a jacket. But it was part of the dress, so cannot be used with any other outfit (in your closet to dress your avatar). I would love if, first, that jacket were separate from the dress so I could use it with another (non-Halloween outfit), and second (or should this be first? lol), if we could use layers so that we could put such a jacket over a tee and jeans (for example).

Fashion Designer
    "You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android." Here is my opinion (OK, another one): I WANT THE MAKEUP COUNTER ON MY ANDROID!. (Opinion, or statement of fact, you figure it out TL peeps.) I mean, is TL employed by Apple? Seriously. If you can make it available on the iPhone, then make it available on Android. #NufSaid

Executive Chef
    Loving the new choices (especially mine, I mean duh). I also liked the punk one but that was pretty much it.

Fashion Designer
    I love this outfit and I think it's perfect for this time of year. The only thing I would change is the bag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black-tights-with-shorts-2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	10781  

Executive Chef
    Leather & Lace: Bur***dy Leather, Layered Lace, Leather Boots, Rose Crown

When Autumn Fell in Love: Autumn's Dress, Droopy Sweater, Autumn's Heels, Autumn's Hat

Cream & Sugar: Sugar Sweater Dress, Cream Boots, Tea Party Necklace, Tea Party Purse

Alien Grunge: Outsider Tee, Holographic Leggings, Orange Creepers, Holographic Glasses

The Roaring 70s: Patchwork Jumpsuit, Wooden Soles, Flapper Necklaces, Flapper Headpiece

Disco Doll: Fur & Flowers, Cosmic Bell Bottoms, Cosmic Platforms, Cosmic Frames

Trippy, Groovy! Kaleidoscope Dress, Groovy Boots, Groovy Purse, Trippy Necklace

Fun fact: Alien grunge (not the catalog but the style) is something that I wear in real life.

Fashion Designer
    The first outfit is inspired by Wednesday Addams. I tried to find an outfit inspired by Morticia Addams and the second one one popped up. It doesn't really look Morticia's dress but it's still fabulous. Don't mistake these as Halloween outfits. Yes the first one would be awesome as a Wednesday costume, but these can be worn for occasions other than Halloween.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wednesday+Addams+Halloween+inspired+outfit.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	10789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zac-posen-resort-runway-007_132717613746.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	10788  

Farm Supplier

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast