Thread: cant gift whisps to my nbr nor visit em without crash😩

Host(ess)

Angry cant gift whisps to my nbr nor visit em without crash😩

i cant gift my bestie back with Earth Whisps. since weeks i get the "sry. we where unable to... because full or maxed" msg, but my nbr isnt full and not maxed. also the game crash when i visit em.

is this issue relatet to the IOS switch? it seems to be the same Problem i got with Farm Story by the last big IOS Update, when i was unable to visit nbr whith the new IOS.

anyway this is so anoying.

Nightclub Owner
    With the gifts you'll see that maxed message if you try to (a) send gifts to more than three neighbours, (b) your neighbour has already got 20 gifts that day, or (c) your neighbour is maxed on that item. I'd say your neighbour is most likely "maxed" on earth wisps. For gifting purposes earth wisps have been counted as maxed once they've got 80. If your neighbour uses some of their wisps you should be able to gift them.

With crashing there's a couple of questions/things to try. Are you on a stable Internet connection? Have you tried restarting your device? Do you have other apps running in the background? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling (your lrogress will be saved)? What device are you on?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    For gifting purposes earth wisps have been counted as maxed once they've got 80
    that is proably the reason for the maxed gift problem; last days they post me, they got 85.

the crash issue serve non of ur solvations. well i mostly got run other aps in the backround, but i know this and it happens even i have force closed and only by visit this nbr🙇
    if a redownload chance this, i will see it when the halloween version is avadable

Host(ess)
    well i try.
    nope. no re download, no force close, no restart. nothhing helps an everything is fine till i visit this nbr.

Please send us your Storm8 ID and let us know which neighbor you are experiencing issues visiting/gifting.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!