Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Rhino Keeper
    All sorted now, it's working, thanks for fixing.

New Resident
    Join to the last commenter

Rhino Keeper
    I've got the new trade, and found myself seriously thinking I'd do it rather than the 8 hour exchange for a gem. That's despite the fact that it's midnight here, and I'm dead on my feet! Serious addiction, right? And despite the fact that it's midnight I've already done the three expansions. OMG, I've got a problem! Thanks (I think!) TL.

New Resident
    Thanks TL finally new expanations and story I love it

Rhino Keeper
    I've been waiting for this so long! C:

Any of you oldies from 2012 remember wondering about the Troll Gate?

Nightclub Owner
    Update day = late to work day (at least for me)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Living in the UK we're obviously ahead of you guys timewise so the update didn't come here until 8pm tonight just as I got home from work. Perfect timing for me to be able to sit and do the expansions and carry out some of the quest line but not so good for my stomach as before I left work I was soooo hungry and couldn't wait to get home for food but upon checking CS and seeing the update I was so excited I forgot about my hunger - until 45 mins later when I'd finished doing what I could then nearly ate my arm off. More updates TL so then I can forget about food and lose a few pounds instead. Very happy right now

Executive Chef
    Have to wait 7 hours for Ivy to get back to me. What could she possibly be doing at a time like this (Update Day) that would take her 7 hours to respond to my call?!!

Host(ess)
    Hi, I've been lurking first awhile on the forums but its my first time posting. Would somebody mind posting pictures of the first dialog that starts the new quest if there is any? Nothing popped up at all for me and I only realized I had a new quest when it showed 'progress' next to the button to see the quests after I collected from Sabina's place as usual. I did stumble upon the jeweler's trade and started that no problem. I'm just wondering how the glimmer gate tales were introduced

Rhino Keeper
    I expanded two slot and left Glimmergate for storyline,
    But the "expand banner" disappeared after that.
    Do i need to worry about this ?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast