Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    That's what I'm trying to figure out if that's the case then I definitely want to know so we can figure out how to fix it. No other trades are blocked like that for you?
    nope, only the new one. not that i care since i've been playing like forever and already have tons of material , but i like an option anw

Executive Chef
    Thank you for checking on this for us! Really appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    Perfect, thanks everyone. I'll look into it - we'll get this trade up and running for y'all soon.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    For the first time in months, I ran out of energy in my kingdom. YIPEE, WOO HOO! I LOVE UPDATES!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Great to see a big update again. It feels more like the game was before we all reached level 30 as it's more challenging. Would have liked to see a level upgrade too as that's all this update was missing.

Farm Supplier
    I've just said this elsewhere too but I am ridiculously excited to have an update. And me, a proper adult with a grown-up job and everything! Can't wait to find out about this storyline! *blush*
    Thanks TL, it's little things like this that keep me going!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Great to see a big update again. It feels more like the game was before we all reached level 30 as it's more challenging. Would have liked to see a level upgrade too as that's all this update was missing.
    We're working on it! soooon.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak203 View Post
    I've just said this elsewhere too but I am ridiculously excited to have an update. And me, a proper adult with a grown-up job and everything! Can't wait to find out about this storyline! *blush*
    Thanks TL, it's little things like this that keep me going!
    Thank you for saying this! I, too, am as excited as, I dunno, my 6 lb. cat stalking a deer yesterday in my yard. All aquiver!
    And quite ridiculous. This game is such a guilty pleasure. Please, TL, don't stop!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We're working on it! soooon.
    Thank you, great to know it's coming

I was able to do the trade as well!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast