Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    It is really frustrating at times, the burning ember being the worst. I still don't have that on my iPhone game and my iPad one took weeks to drop. As long as I can progress normally on one of the games at any given time, then it's not too bad. It's just when both stall at the same point that it gets really frustrating. Usually the rare random drops are the cause of it. I never use gems to skip these random drops, no matter how frustrating it gets. My iPhone game still only has 2 alicorn wings and no horn, yet my iPad game has 2 alircorns.
    I have used gems that I saved up from goals (other TL games) to get the alicorn wing. It was funny that 2 days later I received a wing from an adventure, so I was able to craft another alicorn with another horn that I already had in inventory.

Number 8 did not drop the scroll. So now I'm working towards getting number 10 ready in case number 9 does not drop the scroll. I guess we all have to remember that the wait is temporary in this game we love to play!

I still have had am update it's been two weeks! Please help meeeee!

Rhino Keeper
    Dang, so I guess this means I finally have to finish my amphitheater. Lol I've been putting it off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sjs0514 View Post
    Number 8 did not drop the scroll. So now I'm working towards getting number 10 ready in case number 9 does not drop the scroll.
    That sounds about right. I've given priority to the kitchen trying to make as many meals as possible for the dark adventure. I haven't gotten a good drop from the adventures in over 2 weeks. I'm due.

I'm on adventure 9 or 10... Still don't have the scroll either (playing on an iPhone).

- Hopefully I'm lucky soon!

"Glad" to read other people are waiting too... I send out approximately one dark cave adventure a day.

Host(ess)
    The glimmer bat habitat isnt quite working well yet...i asked neighbours for spooky dead wood, many have responded to my request but i dont see it anywhere!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo0811 View Post
    The glimmer bat habitat isnt quite working well yet...i asked neighbours for spooky dead wood, many have responded to my request but i dont see it anywhere!
    It should store im your inventory. If it isn't showing up in your quest box, force close the game and it should show your progress, failing that when you click on the habitat to upgrade, it'll tell you how many you have recieved.

Host(ess)
    Thank...yes, force closing worked!

Why can't I get the new glimmer gate goals. I have expanded to it but nothing comes up. I have also updated my version but still nothing. I do have the glimmer bat goals. Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestnutKlara View Post
    Why can't I get the new glimmer gate goals. I have expanded to it but nothing comes up. I have also updated my version but still nothing. I do have the glimmer bat goals. Please help.
    Do you have other goals that you have not completed yet?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request