Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    No, he probably doesnt, but dont take my word for it, I DO though, as I explained in post #49 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....3-Update/page5

Once you craft the key... well its only obviously the bars are gone just as every raw materials are gone when you craft something that requires them, and the baron steals the key from you, I dont know if he gives it back and I dont know if you use it on next part of the quests.

So if you want to keep one enchanted bar in your inventory and the key, you need to do as I did and craft 5 enchanted bars of each king, and then craft 2 keys
    makes sense, cannot do it anymore, crafting bars disappears after you make the key
    i did however make two obelisks

This update still isn't happening AT ALL what do I do?????? I've tried reinstalling the game and everything

Host(ess)
    Anyone else out there doing the Dark Caves Adventure for the Legendary Key Scroll for the 8th time? Realize it did say "May take a few adventures," but this is ridiculous! Wondering if there is a glitch in my game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sjs0514 View Post
    Anyone else out there doing the Dark Caves Adventure for the Legendary Key Scroll for the 8th time? Realize it did say "May take a few adventures," but this is ridiculous! Wondering if there is a glitch in my game!
    I got it on the 2nd attempt on my iPad game, but today I am on my 8th quest on my iPhone game and still don't have it. Still don't have alicorn horn or burning ember on my iPhone either.

I have had the Glimmer gate for several days now and have collected from all my buildings several times. But I haven't gotten any new challenges or adventures and my gate doesn't do anything. No collection or adventures. What should I do? And I haven't seen any updates in a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got mine on the 8th Adventure today.

Hopefully you will get your scroll also. I do dislike the randomness in that many received theirs on the first adventure & others have to do 8!

Best of luck,I know how frustrating it can be.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Just got mine on the 8th Adventure today.

Hopefully you will get your scroll also. I do dislike the randomness in that many received theirs on the first adventure & others have to do 8!

Best of luck,I know how frustrating it can be.
    Will know the 8th outcome later. Almost ready with my 9th. You're right, it is frustrating, but it is a game after all! Thanks for your positive thoughts!

Rhino Keeper
    My iPhone game had the scroll finally drop today after the 9th collection.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    My iPhone game had the scroll finally drop today after the 9th collection.
    I'm ready with my 9th if it doesn't drop with the 8th! I just have to patient! Thanks for the feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm ready with my 9th if it doesn't drop with the 8th! I just have to patient! Thanks for the feedback.
    It is really frustrating at times, the burning ember being the worst. I still don't have that on my iPhone game and my iPad one took weeks to drop. As long as I can progress normally on one of the games at any given time, then it's not too bad. It's just when both stall at the same point that it gets really frustrating. Usually the rare random drops are the cause of it. I never use gems to skip these random drops, no matter how frustrating it gets. My iPhone game still only has 2 alicorn wings and no horn, yet my iPad game has 2 alircorns.