Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by charliemouse123 View Post
    Me too!
    Add me to that list of afraid to collect,adventures buildings are open too!

Fashion Designer
    Oh dear! I didn't think to sit on my hands. When the update arrives, I may be stuck waiting... Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Nothing yet,,, but then again my key not done

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Enchanted Iron Bars
    *Magic Forge> 4hrs. 60 iron ore. 2 enchanters essence. 4 troll essence.
    Unfortunately, this is not correct. The 3rd item is not troll essence. The icon is different, and I have 37 troll essences but I have 0 of whatever this item is. I can't even read the name of it, as it's to long to display. Mine reads "Mysterious..." so I don't know what it is or how to get it. In an effort to get some, I've ****ed a dozen more trolls but haven't gotten any of whatever this is. So I'm curious how you guys are getting it (short of spending 160 gems of course.) Thanks for any input!

-K

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktappe View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not correct. The 3rd item is not troll essence. The icon is different, and I have 37 troll essences but I have 0 of whatever this item is. I can't even read the name of it, as it's to long to display. Mine reads "Mysterious..." so I don't know what it is or how to get it. In an effort to get some, I've ****ed a dozen more trolls but haven't gotten any of whatever this is. So I'm curious how you guys are getting it (short of spending 160 gems of course.) Thanks for any input!

-K
    It is Mysterious Venom, which is a rare drop from the magic garden.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the new troll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	10843  

Nightclub Owner

-K
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    It is Mysterious Venom, which is a rare drop from the magic garden.
    It's also from the manticore
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper

-K
    Whoops! The Manticore and the Magic Garden are indeed the best way to get your hands on Mysterious Venom. We'll update the item description to reflect that
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    uhm, no i did NOT
    i did use the bars to craft the key, but as far as i know i have not used it, the door is still closed
    have to collect five times first ..