Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Rhino Keeper
    I am really rather tired of the randomness of getting these items - my hopeless knights have just returned from Dark Caves #4......no scroll.

By the time I get the *first* item required ie the scroll,others will have finished part 2.............sigh!

It really is not enjoyable when some get it first adventure & others are on adventure number 5 (plus all the time & effort it takes to prepare the feasts).

*Rant* over,goes to prepare yet another feast & throws knights head first into the dark cave,may work,as it is they can't find their own feet let alone an item!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I am really rather tired of the randomness of getting these items - my hopeless knights have just returned from Dark Caves #4......no scroll.

By the time I get the *first* item required ie the scroll,others will have finished part 2.............sigh!

It really is not enjoyable when some get it first adventure & others are on adventure number 5 (plus all the time & effort it takes to prepare the feasts).

*Rant* over,goes to prepare yet another feast & throws knights head first into the dark cave,may work,as it is they can't find their own feet let alone an item!
    It will happen,,,, it took me 6 tries got it this morning,,, my friend got hers the very first try ,,, not me. I was beginning to think I was never going to get it, , just think of it this way,, I know it's dis pointing but our quest line will last longer,, up dates are few and far between, let's enjoy them ,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by froltojo View Post
    A third kitchen would be great!
    💕

Yes it would be! I have needed a 3rd kitchen for ages!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post

Also checked my castle this morning to find no scroll. Now sending knights on their 5th try and am also disgusted some get the item on the first try (just like the darn horn & ember it seems) while lonely red-headed step children like us are made to endure the favoritism of the blond, blue-eyed love child.
    So it builds character but this is a game that's supposed to be fun but that just makes it really hard to enjoy under such circumstances.
    I think my knights have a secret meeting place in the dark caves where they spend their time drinking & having a high ol' time.

Still no scroll here.
    Not surprised I have yet to complete Alicorn after FIVE months of daily quests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    just wondering, do you have all of those in you inventory now?
    cause i have crafted the key, but have neither the bars nor the key in my inventory
    No, he probably doesnt, but dont take my word for it, I DO though, as I explained in post #49 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....3-Update/page5

Once you craft the key... well its only obviously the bars are gone just as every raw materials are gone when you craft something that requires them, and the baron steals the key from you, I dont know if he gives it back and I dont know if you use it on next part of the quests.

So if you want to keep one enchanted bar in your inventory and the key, you need to do as I did and craft 5 enchanted bars of each king, and then craft 2 keys

I already have a bakery and storm 8 ID, but when I update my iPad, I can't use them again, I have to start from the beginning again. What should I do?!

Fashion Designer
    Waiting for part 2, which should be today! I'm afraid to visit any of my buildings or get anything crafting on the chance I'll delay my quest...

Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Waiting for part 2, which should be today! I'm afraid to visit any of my buildings or get anything crafting on the chance I'll delay my quest...
    Me too!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeAbigail View Post
    I already have a bakery and storm 8 ID, but when I update my iPad, I can't use them again, I have to start from the beginning again. What should I do?!
    You can try to recover your games by doing a self transfer

Transfer Thread

If you have problems transferring yourself you can contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.
    Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.
    Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast