Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sjs0514 View Post
    How many Dark Cave Adventures did you do in order to get this Legendary Key Scroll?
    Haven't got mine either,, and I'm on my 4th day,,, I keep saying may be tomorrow,,, but tomorrow is Thursday. The new up date will be here,,,, and I haven't even finishes this up date.

Rhino Keeper
    it took me about a month to getthe burning ember,.. I hope the scroll isn't going to take that long. it takes me a day or more to make the feast for the adventure
    I'm all for another kitchen, that'll be gems well spent.

Executive Chef
    Got my scroll on my first try. Now crafting the enchanted bars but mermaid scales are not forthcoming.

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine also on first try of dark caves

Executive Chef
    Wouldn't it be great if the kitchen could queue jobs like on Farm Story 2, so we don't have to pick up flour every 30 minutes or sugar after 15 minutes,

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Haven't got mine either,, and I'm on my 4th day,,, I keep saying may be tomorrow,,, but tomorrow is Thursday. The new up date will be here,,,, and I haven't even finishes this up date.
    Started my 4th adventure today as well. It better be there tomorrow or those knights are gonna get a piece of my mind and a lot fewer rations.
    As for a new update, I think this one was meant to last quite awhile so not expecting anything new for a few weeks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if the kitchen could queue jobs like on Farm Story 2, so we don't have to pick up flour every 30 minutes or sugar after 15 minutes,
    I agree. There are a few things in FS2 that would be great here too. Trading springs to mind!!

The Honorable Panda
    I really like this suggestion!! (I really hate doing the sugar!!) I will pass this suggestion on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    The tinker camp is already a 3rd workshop and potion shop, why not a 3rd kitchen? it's really hard to make feasts and desserts on the same day

Couldn't agree more!!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast