Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/10/2013 Update - Glimmergate part 1

Host(ess)
    Thank you Dabag! I did not see this at any point. I though clicking on the goal would trigger the story line as usual but it didn't.

Rhino Keeper
    So what's the glass case with the crown in for? It's to the right of the Glimmergate. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    So what's the glass case with the crown in for? It's to the right of the Glimmergate. Any ideas?
    I'm guessing that won't be available in this month's updates.

I'm just so happy with the expansions and Glimmergate! ) Since I now placed almost every building I had in store back to my actual kingdom of course it is full again ;-) - so please keep on giving more expansions lol - I find Castle Story finally FUN again. So happy with the new goals as well!

I'm excited as a kid in a candy store

Thanks for the updates! And please, keep them coming! ))

LadyKatja

Farm Supplier
    There was no dialogue regarding the actual fairy tale. After going to Sabinas house to read it the quest went straight onto the role playing adventures. So no info was given about the glimmer gate so far meaning none of us are any wiser about the details of it at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    I was hoping when we would collect at Sabina's house, that there would be a dialogue about the fairy tale. I saved clicking "read fairy tale" for when I had time to follow a story. But, alas, no fairy tale! Yet, Role Playing seems to refer to this missing story. Too bad!
    Now we are to watch for Griselda and I don't know anything. But I will watch the boards until someone posts the dialogue that I suspect I missed.

The dialog in this update is very funny. I love how my avatar is trying to be fair-minded while this lady is turning out to be so suspicious. Maybe she just has a scary face? (Wishful thinking, I know)

I have now taken out of storage my second library and jousting arena. All that's left is my second market place. Thank you thank you thank you for the expansions!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, fino212! I am so glad that I didn't miss anything!

Farm Supplier
    So, what's trigger the fairy tale dialogue? I've expanded to the last 3 expansion available around the glimmergate. I've collected from Sabina house but yet no sign of any new goal or story line any idea how do I get the quest line for the new fairy tale?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    So, what's trigger the fairy tale dialogue? I've expanded to the last 3 expansion available around the glimmergate. I've collected from Sabina house but yet no sign of any new goal or story line any idea how do I get the quest line for the new fairy tale?
    It was there when I opened my game, force close yours and/or re install might help...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    It was there when I opened my game, force close yours and/or re install might help...
    Thank u Mikado86 for ur reply. Force close did not work however, I've noticed that there is an update for Castle Story in the Apple Store and when I updated the game....walllaaa here comes the quest line for the fairy tale AND the Joustine Arena ( I was wondering for weeks why I'm not getting the Arena unlocked- confused face)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast