Thread: Fall and Halloween recipes that do not require goal ovens!

Fall and Halloween recipes that do not require goal ovens!

Good afternoon! I really love the new fall and Halloween themed stuff and especially enjoy baking themed recipes for my bakery! I thought I would share on here some of the fall and Halloween themed recipes that I've been preparing lately. I would love to hear if others know of other fall or Halloween themed recipes that might already be available. This list does not include the recipes from "goal-ovens" like the Witches Cauldron or Spectral Stove.

Basic Oven:
    Candied Apples
    Sweet Potato Pie
    Pecan Pie
    Autumn Cookies
    Autumn Cake
    Pumpkin Pie

Autumn Oven:
    Yellow Leaf Cookies
    Orange Leaf Cookies
    Red Leaf Cookies

Drink Mixer:
    Apple Cider

Candy Oven:
    Candy Corn Muffin

Any other fall themed recipes that you know of that do not require the goal ovens?

If you use an android or a kindle fire, you can download last year's Halloween edition. You'll find a bunch of goodies: the customers are dressed up in costumes, lots of decorating options and best of all, a vampire drink machine and a cauldron oven, each with three recipes!

If you use a different device, but you really want this edition, you could transfer your account to one of these devices, if you one, by e-mailing TeamLava. There should be a thread somewhere in the discussions telling you what info to send. Or, just start up a new bakery on an android of kindle fire.

Happy baking :-)

I searched the play store and could not find any old Halloween editions. Are you sure they do not get removed from the market?

Quote Originally Posted by lyndishae View Post
    I searched the play store and could not find any old Halloween editions. Are you sure they do not get removed from the market?
    go to Amazon apps they have last years :-)