Thread: Increase expansion level

Increase expansion level

I have been playing for a while and have maxed the size of my bakery. There are many level. 99 players that love the game but can't keep growing. Also please add recipes to the regular oven. I have mastered all of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea I would like more expansions but lower the price.

I love the expansion idea. I also agree with adding new recipes for the Reg ovens. I've been maxed for. While now. Would love to see new things that us level 99 can do since a lot of us has mastered a lot of the stuff.

More expansions would be great!

Executive Chef
    More expansions but can we leave out the part about having certain amount of neighbors. Please lower the prices on expansions. I just paid 10 million for my expansion and it doesn't seem much bigger than before. TL can't you make it so its worth 10 million it's just one row around the store. Bakery seems to cost a lot more than Restaurant that's not fair.

Executive Chef
    Maybe reduce the price it takes to upgrade the bakery, I've been playing for two years now and still can't afford to expand my baker to the max. Last expansion that I was saving for took me over a year to save for, for just 1 expansion, that's just crazy.

All the elements of TL games are overpriced, but if you want to play you just have to play by their rules; which doesn't include reducing the prices on any thing. I just started playing August 2013. To all of you seasoned players to this date, have you seen any player suggestions or pleas acted upon by TL?

Executive Chef
    pending invites and login)) it took them 3 years lol