Thread: So are there really new items in the surprise boxes every week?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Question So are there really new items in the surprise boxes every week?

Skeptical is all

Unregistered

Norman???

Way past New Years and those of us dumb enough to buy them are still getting reindeer and coat racks! Delete the boxes until they are updated! Not fair to get a box with PAST season decor to just STORE!!!

Unregistered

I agree, new season new boxes!

I mistakenly thought you could click on the box and then decide to buy or not buy what was inside...then I bought 2 boxes thinking they would have new items! Holiday boxes need to be updated to be seasonal! And you should be able to sell the items for gems too...you paid in gems!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Skeptical is all
    No there is no surprise every week.
    You spend on your 24 gems and you will receive one time, not of your choice. The end.

Unregistered
    Skeptical is all
    Speaking of new surprises every week, where are our "weekly updates"? Half of the reason I downloaded this app is because it told me that there would be new items in food and decor every week. :/

Unregistered

Write to ITunes

Speaking of new surprises every week, where are our "weekly updates"? Half of the reason I downloaded this app is because it told me that there would be new items in food and decor every week. :/
    Write to ITunes and complain. Maybe if enough of us do they will make TL remove the words "Weekly Update". There has never been a weekly update in any of their games. It's months and months before you get even one. Treasure Story has gotten more, but one wonders why they keep putting that in their app description when they have no intention of honoring it in any way.