Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Lucky Charm Dragons?!

Executive Chef

Do you have any Lucky Charm Dragons?!

i don't know if you guys experienced it yet but i think that every island has its own lucky dragons!

i mean, don't you have these few dragons you have extreme luck with EVERYTIME you put them into the breeding den? if yes, share them and maybe also their names with us!

my lucky charm dragons are:

illusion (yoti) - i got my 3rd dark angel and my night elf with that one
    unicorn (delta) - just got owl with this here, my 3rd DA, naga
    virtue (ethios) - i got 80% of my pink dragons with this one within 1-5 tries!!
    gold (glow) - got my owl, a leopard and another mercury with this one.

how about you?

Executive Chef
    Yes! I have one, my Lucky Charm is my Itunes card dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I forgot to add, he's name is Gold.

Executive Chef
    I forgot to add, he's name is Gold.
    LMBO.. love it! Very lucky dragon imo.

To answer the question, I don't have Lucky Charm Dragons.

Banned
    My Angel dragon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    My Angel dragon?

*snort* He's totally lucky. Just wait until finds his way home and gives you so many more grand babies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    *snort* He's totally lucky. Just wait until finds his way home and gives you so many more grand babies.
    Rofl! He's lucky he hasn't come home yet! Cause when he does he's getting grounded for staying out so late!
    On the other hand I do have ones that are never allowed near the den together again! Merc and Quetzal. Topaz and Deep!

Rhino Keeper
    I think my level 7 Atlantis (Trident) is lucky He got me my Diamond, then Mercury while trying for limited Mermaid, then the mermaid lol, Summer, and equinox third try I've never fed him since he got me the diamond and never will! These are awesome catches and so glad I have my lucky Atlantis

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I think my level 7 Atlantis (Trident) is lucky He got me my Diamond, then Mercury while trying for limited Mermaid, then the mermaid lol, Summer, and equinox third try I've never fed him since he got me the diamond and never will! These are awesome catches and so glad I have my lucky Atlantis
    the mermaid was re introduced and again removed a little while ago

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    the mermaid was re introduced and again removed a little while ago
    Hi lunarbunny. I have a very helpful thread posted by a senior monitor that will provide you with priceless help go to the dragon story discussions threads and click on game guides in blue at the top of the page and select it. Then scroll down to game guide questions and comments. Go to the last page 51. Scroll down until you see eggs. These are all the available dragons. All dragons are listed with there colors and hours. The bottom shows a chart with the colors the type dragons are made up of. Like royay, stone etc. You may already be familiar with this chart but i wasnt sure. Limited dragons and those only available to IOS players are outlined. You can also send private messages to anyone. Just select private message under the word forum. Hope this helps you CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR DIAMOND DRAGON. I also have one but there are very advanced players that still do not have theirs . I am at level 88 but got mine at lwvel 27' some are at levels in the 90s and have been unsuccessful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast