Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Skeleton dragon- REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Both of my wraith & headless was only at Level 3, I wish I could evolved & use them for getting Skeleton dragon.I'm really very dishearten,love this dragon..

Executive Chef
    I also tried last time and got 17 hours this is my most faviroute dragon :'( but no luck
    Good bye skeleton

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Both of my wraith & headless was only at Level 3, I wish I could evolved & use them for getting Skeleton dragon.I'm really very dishearten,love this dragon..
    I tried wraith and headless and got my 1st royal now I got my 2nd royal

Farm Supplier
    Can't believe it! Finally got Skeleton last night after countless tries with Luck and Sunrise. That combo seemed to avoid producing 24hr Sunrises the most. Missed out on almost all the Halloween dragons except for Pumpkin (the one I didn't particularly care for) but I really wanted the Skeleton so I'm happy. I guess it's on to Raven tries now.

Fashion Designer
    genie. trickster. luck. don't think I'd want to speed up somemore. bb skeleton!

Rhino Keeper
    I am so upset and disappointed with this game right now. I've blown all my gold, which included actually spending real money, speeding up countless stupid fails just to not get Skeleton. This dragon was too hard to get. Then I used boosted breed 4 times only to have it yield me a Genie, Sunrise, Genie and Griffin. Wow. Thanks a lot Team Lava. pretty sure I'm not ever spending my money with you again.

Farm Supplier
    finally got it with Griffin and Peacock but use gold to speed up a lot

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Royal and Luck. Very happy

Love how month before I was trying white/yellow pink/yellow and black/yellow and pink/black/yellow/green not a one sunrise but this month will trying for this dragon I got 17 sunrises

YEAH! After 30+ attempts! I finally got a skeleton by breeding a level 6 Wraith with a Level 6 Headless Dragon :-)