Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Low maintenance neighbour's required

Add me: michellew887

New Resident
    add me : 1trey1

Looking for active player who gift basic parts/ goal parts and accept request daily, level above 50 only. Tipping not required and I don't tips. Please feel free to add me in bs or rs. Thanks!

*Note: Food gift will be declined and you will be deleted*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Please add: dingalingfarms

Host(ess)
    Low maintenance player here!! Don't care too much about tipping, but will always send requested parts and gift special parts during goals!! My play time fluctuates with life, but am always very active during goals! Please feel free to add me: srblue12 and srblue Thanks!
    Last edited by srblue12; 06-30-15 at 12:01 PM.

please add Funnylove1996 and andy_0304

New Resident
    please add me: Kaylee454. Low maintenance. I love parts and I play the goals. Any gifts appreciated. Tips not important, I have a few nbrs who like tips so I get them several times a week, just lmk :-) Gifts/requests filled daily. BS and RS.

Add me mistressxian. I don't tip any more. Looking for neighbors to help with the completing goals. I also play bakery story.

Add me: melgreenloverz

Old player who recently just going through all my neighbour and clean all the inactive player~ so i wanna start fresh with new ACTIVE neighbour

Add me in Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, and Dragon Story

Hi there, its cookie monster. I am starting all over again from scratch (after reaching level 99 I got bored lol). So have decided to open another account. Although I am only level 6, I am looking for players who are level 80 and above ONLY. Sorry but I am being strict on this as I don't want to add newbies only to find they have quit halfway through the game.

As my cookie monster account neighbours know, I gift basic parts daily and always gift new part during updates/goals. I also action all materials requests on a daily basis. Please do not invite me if you need tipping. As I don't tip (due to family and work commitments). So I would love neighbours for my new account who have the same/similar playing style... i.e are non tippers who gift parts only and action requests on a daily basis.

*** Currently NOT accepting any more neighbours as I now have enough. Thank you. ***
    Last edited by littleninja88; 12-10-15 at 09:53 AM. Reason: As now have enough nbrs.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678