Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Halloween Edition

Farm Story Halloween Edition

Will there be a Halloween edition this year?

Grand Emperor
    Since the beginning of the summer they have had one release, a fall release. So most likely not.

I wish! I loved the one last year!! Can we at least get goals, though?!?!?

Rhino Keeper
    I would also like to see a halloween edition....or at least a few halloween decorations. I wanna put a halloween gnome on my farm

Unhappy Seriously? No Halloween in FS?

Why no Halloween for FS? You could at least re-instate the OLD Halloween stuff for all of us who have started playing this year. We missed out on it, and while I can't speak for others, I would love to have some Halloween themed items. This is my only game without Halloween and it makes me sad that TL and Storm8 have apparently stopped caring about this game in favor of FS2 (which I have no intentions of playing any time soon, if ever).

Rhino Keeper
    no halloween for android?

Farm Supplier
    Please give us the old Halloween stuff even if you can't bring yourselves to design new stuff

New Resident
    I agree. I have Samsung not Apple. So no Farm Story 2 AND NO HALLOWEEN!!!! Boo!

Host(ess)
    I agree, give us the old Halloween stuff since it appears your creativity has been lost in regards to FS

New Resident
    I started playing after Halloween last year, so I don't have any Halloween options. Nor do I have any other upcoming holiday options like Christmas. With the lack of updates I'm getting bored of playing. I've been thinking about just quitting this game. I don't see the point of buying gems when there are no updates. I too have a Samsung not an Apple.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast