Thread: Which are sweet co stations?

Farm Supplier

Which are sweet co stations?

I am trying to do proof is in the frosting, i have completed 5 so I have the one machine, but which others count? I hate to build the wrong one as being new I have limited tools and monies.

Thank you

Kandykizzez

Rhino Keeper
    Its a tall purple machine. You should have gotten one already as a reward and should be in your appliance list. Should also be a picture of it in the goal "Proof is in the Frosting". Requires 4 screws and 4 Red Potions. You'll have to put the first one on the ground, before you can buy the 2nd one.

Not sure how long you been playing, so will cover this, just in case. It is a constructable appliance. When you buy it, it will show up as a box on your floor and unusuable until you build it (by requesting free parts from friends).

This post covers constructing appliances: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post757846

If you don't have a lot of friends (neighbors), then visit a bunch of people in community and type on there wall "Add me Kandykizzez" . You want at least 20-30 neighbors to get by. 100 doesn't hurt either
    Attached Images Attached Images