Thread: Herbs

Executive Chef

Angry Herbs

I am level 22. I have not expanded to the herb garden. The goal to expand to the herb garden does not appear until level 33 (so I am told). I cannot purchase herbs from neighbours shops until I reach level 28.

Can you therefore please tell me why I continually get requests for herbs in my plane orders? How on earth am I supposed to supply them?

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    You should no longer see Herbs in your Delivery warehouse or your Train until you expand to the Herb Garden or hit level 33.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-13 at 02:45 PM.

You are receiving the message and seeing the Herbs from neighbors so that you will be encouraged to expand towards the Herb Garden. If you do not have the Herb Garden yet and cannot collect from it, you can discard these orders by tapping on the unwanted delivery, then clicking on the "X" on the bottom left to discard it.
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 10-07-13 at 10:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    You are receiving the message and seeing the Herbs from neighbors so that you will be encouraged to expand towards the Herb Garden. If you do not have the Herb Garden yet and cannot collect from it, you can discard these orders by tapping on the unwanted delivery, then clicking on the "X" on the bottom left to discard it.
    No offense, but I know all that. My point is, why are they appearing so far before the goal/purchase level????? THere is a HUGE gap between level 22 and level 28/33!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    No offense, but I know all that. My point is, why are they appearing so far before the goal/purchase level????? THere is a HUGE gap between level 22 and level 28/33!!!!
    You should no longer see Herbs in your Delivery warehouse or your Train until you expand to the Herb Garden or hit level 33.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!