Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    MiniLaura - Do you have a real live person you talk with? How can they not answer? Isn't it a simple yes or no? I'm just confused by the utter lack of information.
    Actually I think that the action - silence in this case, speaks louder than words. Even if you look at the Facebook activity - what it used to be versus what is is now - for TL as well as Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    When you ask about updates, would you also ask if they are going to retire Farm Story in the near future? I noticed that Farm Story is no longer on the drop down with all the other games. That and no updates does not look too promising for Farm Story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    MiniLaura - Do you have a real live person you talk with? How can they not answer? Isn't it a simple yes or no? I'm just confused by the utter lack of information.
    The mods have a separate forum where we can ask questions, report problems, etc. The CMs regularly read posts in that forum. To ask questions, I just post in that forum and hope for a response. But most of the time, they only respond to bug reports. So it's not super surprising to me that they haven't answered.

Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    When you ask about updates, would you also ask if they are going to retire Farm Story in the near future? I noticed that Farm Story is no longer on the drop down with all the other games. That and no updates does not look too promising for Farm Story.
    The TL does not give the mods much more information than they give you. TL's last official statement was that Farm Story is not being retired and that updates would continue in the fall. So, I think that's all they are going to say on the matter.

I know it's fall, and I know it's frustrating. I'm just as anxious for updates as you are.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I know you are trying and we really appreciate it. Hopefully you'll get some response back this time. You could always blame it on us - the customers / players.
    I always blame it on you all

Rhino Keeper
    So........here we are in October, and still no updates. From a business standpoint, this is really suicide for TL. I guess they don't want to make money!!! I'm still trying to decide what to do. I may just quit, but not delete the game, just in case. As long as I went this long, I may hang on till black Friday. After that, forget it! What a shame. This was the best game I ever played. Now it's just a bore, and I feel taken advantage of.

Executive Chef
    TL YOU PROMISED!!!

You promised you were only taking a break but there would be updates after. So where are the updates? Are you going to keep your promise or break it and have players become distrustful of you?

Im about ready to call it quits again. I started back up in the hopes you would keep your promise but so far it looks like I shouldnt have put trust in you that you would keep your word. And the one measly update three/four weeks ago doesnt count as keeping your word.

If there are no more updates then at least have the decency to come clean.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Oh I totally agree with you - if they just re-released items from the past people would really appreciate it and it would should be easy on the developers as well.
    Personally I hate it when they do that only cause I have a lot of the stuff already so its just a bore to get them again. A mixture of new AND old though would be fine ;-)

Nightclub Owner
    Well, Farm Story has moved completely off my "Storm 8 Games sidebar". If that isn't an omen then I don't know what is.

Yanochka, the answer would be : Yes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    TL YOU PROMISED!!!

You promised you were only taking a break but there would be updates after. So where are the updates? Are you going to keep your promise or break it and have players become distrustful of you?

Im about ready to call it quits again. I started back up in the hopes you would keep your promise but so far it looks like I shouldnt have put trust in you that you would keep your word. And the one measly update three/four weeks ago doesnt count as keeping your word.

Ahh, but you see, the thing is they were very careful in how they worded their promise regarding updates.

DWF said :
    Will Farm Story 2 replace Farm Story?
    We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    TL YOU PROMISED!!!

You actually believed something these people said? Anything written on this site has to be taken with a train of salt. Considering the last thing we got was a paltry chicken coop and some cucumber crop, I think it's pretty certain the game is going down the drain.

It's just like the treatment Nightclub and Monster received. One minute it's there and the next time is ticking away between updates. We would get a little cute message saying they're taking a break or the game hasn't been abandoned and then, that's just what happened.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast